Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 3 November 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:18:31 +0100

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialing:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.
---------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft

4. Action item review.

 * Henrik:	Put all tool information into the XML format the page
		generation tool expects.  Generate pages.

 * Henrik:	Try to make the tool XML files editable through the
		wiki.

 * Henrik:	Start a wiki page for expanded item description, send
		message to mailing list when ready to start
		discussion.

 * Henrik:	Post slides for the Washington IETF meeting.

 * Henrik:	Send out solicitation to wgchairs and tools-discuss
		for more team members

 * Henrik:	Request last call of the draft from Harald.

6. Any other business.

7. Action items for next week:

8. Next meeting:

  Genarea meeting, Tuesday November 9, 15:45 - 16:45

  Face-to-face meeting at the IETF for those who are there,
  after the Genarea meeting?

  Teleconference Wednesday 17 Nov, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team