Subject: [Tools-team] New TOOLS Team Members?

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:33:39 +0100

Hi,

    Below is the text I propose to send to the tools-discuss and
wgchairs mailing lists:

--------

Hi,

    The TOOLS team is in need of some new members.

With the IETF-wide call for comments on the requirements for a draft
submission tool, draft-ietf-tools-draft-submission-06 [1] we are
approaching the completion of our first task.

However, the list of desirable tools we would like to work on [2]
is large enough that we would like to go forward on several of them in
parallel, and for that more manpower is needed.

If you are interested and are able to contribute to this work, or if
you know someone else who might be interested, please send a note to
[email-masked] .

For more information on the TOOLS team, visit the charter page [3]

	Thanks!

		Henrik

[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tools-draft-submission-06.txt

[2] http://tools.ietf.org/wiki/ToolPriorityList

[3] http://tools.ietf.org/charter-page

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Larry Masinter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 10:51:03 -0800

Sorry I missed this morning...

I suggest adding to the announcement, after

> you know someone else who might be interested, please send a note to

We're especially interested in people with experience in IETF processes 
(working group chairs, document editors) and experience with 
document and workflow automation software.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:24:25 +0100

Hi Larry,

> document and workflow automation software.

Thanks - I'm afraid the announcement is already sent, though.
Hopefully it will give us the right kind of people, even if we
missed this clarification...

	Henrik