Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 17 November 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:32:37 +0100

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialing:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.
---------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

1. Agenda bashing

2. New team member: Donald Eastlake III

3. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

4. IETF meeting slides:

	http://tools.ietf.org/slides/61/ietf-61-tools-team.pdf

5. Status of I-D submission tool draft

	Comments from the genarea meeting indicated no
	major comments on the current draft - most comments
	were on making a policy change to requiring xml to
	be submitted.

	Call for comments expires on Nov 24 (in one week).
	Few comments so far.  Next draft will be submitted
	for publication as informal RFC.  Last chance to
	read through and fix things.

7. Next work items

	The current priority list has been posted for comments
	to the wgchairs list.  To the next meeting, I'd like
	to settle this as firm for now, with a possible revision
	to be done after the next IETF.

7. Charter update

	I'd like to propose a charter update on the following
	points:

	1. Add new milestones in accordance with the finalised
	priority list of work items.

	2. Add a clause indicating that the tools team may run
	an ietf-owned server which hosts tools we set up and/or
	maintain ourselves, as a complement to secretariat-run
	servers.

8. Action item review.

  * Alex: 	Assist with slide text about the submission tool for
		the genarea slides
	Done

  * Henrik:	Put together the slides, combining Alex' text with
		general info, call for new team members, and priority
		list info.
	Done

9. Any other business.

10. Action items for next week:

11. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 24 Nov, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team