Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 24 November 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:54:54 +0100

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.

Connection details are given at the end of this mail.

---------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft

4. Go over revised priority list

   http://tools.ietf.org/wiki/ToolPriorityList

5. Charter update

   http://tools.ietf.org/wiki/ProposedCharterUpdate

6. Action item review.

   * All:	Participate in the Work item / priority discussion

   * Stas: 	Start looking at Notification Service Requirements

   * Alex:	Start looking at Draft Status Page Requirements

   * Donald:	Start looking at WG Meeting Scheduler Requirements

   * Henrik:	Put together new charter proposal

7. Any other business.

8. Action items for next week

9. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 1 Dec, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialing:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team