Subject: [Tools-team] ID Submission draft: pending issues

From: "Alex Rousskov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:50:39 -0700

Hi,

	I have fixed one minor problem in 06 version of the draft (CGI is not  
mandatory for action implementation). I am aware of two more comments that  
are currently not addressed:

1) Should we accept compressed drafts via email? How about web interface?
My current plan is to mention compressed draft as a 3rd stage feature, for  
both interfaces. Any objections?

2) Should we accept invalid XML?
I do not think we have consensus regarding this one. I think it is  
important to prevent invalid XML from being posted, but a few people  
disagree (to various extent). I am not sure how to proceed here.

Did I miss anything?

Thank you,

Alex.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team