Subject: [Tools-team] Enhancements to IETF IPR Disclosure Search Capability

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 10:46:30 -0500

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

The "Document Search" capability of the "IETF IPR Disclosure Page"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_disclosure.cgi) has been updated to
allow for partial I-D filename searches.  A user may now search for all
Internet-Drafts that contain a specific word or string and select the draft of
interest from the list returned.

The "Document Search" capability has also been updated to return the "Total
number of IPR Disclosures found" as well as the "Total number of documents
searched" when a user searches on either an I-D filename or an RFC number.  In
this way, the user will know immediately if there are any IPR disclosures
pertaining to the Internet-Draft or RFC of interest or to related documents.

If you require assistance in using the "IETF IPR Disclosure Page," or wish to
report a bug, then please send a message to [email-masked]

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team