Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 8 December 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:20:50 +0100

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------

0. Present

	Stas, Bill, Henrik

1. Agenda bashing

	None

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

	None

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft

	No new draft from Alex yet.

6. Action item review.

   * Henrik: 	Talk to Donald.
	Has tried to get in contact with Donald, but no success yet

   * Stas: 	Start looking at Notification Service Requirements.
		First draft middle of December.
	No time yet, but that was expected :-)

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements
		First draft by Mon. December 6th.
	-

   * Alex:	Summarize draft-submission comments to the list,
		update draft to be ready for submission for
		publication.
	-

   * Henrik:	Submit draft-submission draft for publication when
		it's ready
	n/a

   * Henrik: 	Submit changed charter to Harald.
	Done

   * Donald:	Start looking at WG Meeting Scheduler Requirements
	-

7. Any other business.

	There's a new page for proposed Meta information at
	http://tools.ietf.org/wiki/MetaInformation.  My thoughts
	was to add Relax NG specifications for each of the items,
	and eventually put together a draft which should provide
	a (hopefully) complete list of metadata and xml structure
	to go along with that.

8. Action items for next week

   * Henrik: 	Talk to Donald.

   * Stas: 	Start looking at Notification Service Requirements.
		First draft middle of December.

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements
		First draft by Mon. December 6th.

   * Alex:	Summarize draft-submission comments to the list,
		update draft to be ready for submission for
		publication.

   * Henrik:	Submit draft-submission draft for publication when
		it's ready

   * Donald:	Start looking at WG Meeting Scheduler Requirements

9. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 15 Dec, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team