Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 1 December 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:31:38 +0100

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

	No changes

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

	None

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft

	3 changes needed; 1 done and 2 sent to the list.
	* Do we want to accept compressed drafts? -> 3rd phase
	* Accepting invalid XML?
		-- Accept everything that xml2rfc accepts
		-- Accept well-formed but unvalidated xml
		-- Accept only XML which validates against the DTD
	  - One option might be to give warnings in phase 2, and
	  reject nonvalidating xml in phase 3. This requires finding
	  a validator which give decent error messages.
	  Hopefully -07 will be out by weekend.

4. Go over revised priority list

	No comments on the revised wiki page

5. Charter update

	No comments.  Will be sent to Harald for charter update
	tomorrow.

6. Action item review.

   * Bill:	Provide tangled mess of Meta-data extraction scripts
		and database access to the team, for possible setup
		of prototype xml meta-data publication.

	Done.

   * Stas: 	Start looking at Notification Service Requirements.
		First draft middle of December.

	-

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements
		First draft by Mon. December 6th.

	Some text drafted, on schedule.

   * Alex:	Summarize draft-submission comments to the list,
		update draft to be ready for submission for
		publication.

	In progress

   * Henrik:	Submit draft-submission draft for publication when
		it's ready

	-

   * Henrik:	Update Wiki Tool priority list according to comments.

	Done

   * Henrik: 	Update proposed charter with dates.  Ask for feedback
		on list.  Submit to Harald when ready.

	Done

   * Donald:	Start looking at WG Meeting Scheduler Requirements

	-

7. Any other business.

	We will have a hiatus over Christmas, so there will be no
	call on December 29th.

8. Action items for next week

   * Henrik: 	Talk to Donald.

   * Stas: 	Start looking at Notification Service Requirements.
		First draft middle of December.

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements
		First draft by Mon. December 6th.

   * Alex:	Summarize draft-submission comments to the list,
		update draft to be ready for submission for
		publication.

   * Henrik:	Submit draft-submission draft for publication when
		it's ready

   * Henrik: 	Submit changed charter to Harald.

   * Donald:	Start looking at WG Meeting Scheduler Requirements

9. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 8 Dec, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team