Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 1 December 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 16:18:42 +0100

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft

4. Go over revised priority list

5. Charter update

6. Action item review.

   * Bill:	Provide tangled mess of Meta-data extraction scripts
		and database access to the team, for possible setup
		of prototype xml meta-data publication.

   * Stas: 	Start looking at Notification Service Requirements.
		First draft middle of December.

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements
		First draft by Mon. December 6th.

   * Alex:	Summarize draft-submission comments to the list,
		update draft to be ready for submission for
		publication.

   * Henrik:	Submit draft-submission draft for publication when
		it's ready

   * Henrik:	Update Wiki Tool priority list according to comments.

   * Henrik: 	Update proposed charter with dates.  Ask for feedback
		on list.  Submit to Harald when ready.

   * Donald:	Start looking at WG Meeting Scheduler Requirements

7. Any other business.

8. Action items for next week

9. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 8 Dec, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialing:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:58:50 -0800

Well, the mail delay is getting better; it's not 5 hours
any more...

message <[email-masked]>
  2h 20m 38s end to end
      2m 15s MUA -> shiraz.levkowetz.com
          0s shiraz.levkowetz.com -> smtp3-2-sn1.fre.skanova.net
          0s smtp3-2-sn1.fre.skanova.net -> av1-2-sn1.fre.skanova.net
          0s av1-2-sn1.fre.skanova.net -> av1-2-sn1.fre.skanova.net
      6m 11s av1-2-sn1.fre.skanova.net -> ietf-mx.ietf.org
     -5m 33s ietf-mx.ietf.org -> ietf.org
          1s ietf.org -> megatron.ietf.org
  1h 24m 29s megatron.ietf.org -> megatron.ietf.org
     53m 13s megatron.ietf.org -> mail-dark.research.att.com
          0s mail-dark.research.att.com -> mail-brown.research.att.com
          2s mail-brown.research.att.com -> mail-brown.research.att.com
          0s mail-brown.research.att.com -> mail-brown.research.att.com
          0s mail-brown.research.att.com -> bigmail.research.att.com
          0s bigmail.research.att.com -> unknown