Subject: Re: [Tools-team] draft-ietf-tools-notification-00.txt

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:52:19 -0800

>   However, the
>   current IETF policies do not appear to disallow the reuse of the file
>   name of an expired internet-draft for a new internet-draft.

I don't know if the policies do, but the procedures do - as far as
I'm aware, the secretariat's tool won't allow this reuse.

  Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Jan 2005 19:30:42 -0500

> I'm aware, the secretariat's tool won't allow this reuse.

Inserted this sentence in the end of the paragraph:

Note that the tool currently used by the internet-drafts
administrator will (advantageously) not allow such reuse.

Alex,

Does the submission tool enforce uniqueness of draft file names even
after expiration?

-- 
Stanislav Shalunov		http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

This message is designed to be viewed with 0.06479891g of NaCl.