Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for 26 Jan telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:53:09 +0100

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Comments on Thomas request for wg agenda web-page / tool

4. Action item review.

    * Stas: 	Start looking at Notification Service Requirements.

    * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements.

    * Henrik:	Do writeup and submit draft-submission draft for
		publication.

    * Henrik:	Propose a Relax NG specification of draft
		meta-information

    * Donald:	Continued work on the WG meeting scheduling tool

5. Action items for next meeting

6. Any other business.

7. Next meeting:

   Teleconference Wednesday 2 Feb 17:00 GMT (same local time as
   today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
  sip:[email-masked]
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client.

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
  https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team