Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 5 January 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 18:27:49 +0100

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------

0. Present: Bill, Alex, Donald, Henrik

1. Agenda bashing

	No changes

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

	None

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft

	The hopefully final draft is out, and will be sent up
	for publication.  

4. Action item review.

   * Stas: 	Start looking at Notification Service Requirements.

	-

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements.

	A draft is out, well done.

   * Alex:	Summarize draft-submission comments to the list,
		update draft to be ready for submission for
		publication.

	A new & final draft is out.

	There was some discussion about meta-information on the xml2rfc
	list, which seems germane to our meta-information work.  Bill
	and Alex both indicated that it didn't seem as if using the 
	rfc2629 author schema would necessarily be a good fit for
	a general draft meta-information schema.  Bill talked warmly
	about transforms, as long as we keep in mind that to transform
	from and to every defined schema we need M*M transforms for
	M schema, so we don't want to gratuitously use new ones if
	existing ones will do.  

   * Henrik:	Submit draft-submission draft for publication when
		it's ready

	-

5. Action items for next meeting

   * Stas: 	Start looking at Notification Service Requirements.

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements.

   * Henrik:	Do writeup and submit draft-submission draft for
		publication.

   * Henrik:	Propose a Relax NG specification of draft
		meta-information

   * Donald:	Do writeup of expected input and output for a
		WG meeting scheduling tool, and start thinking about
		prototyping

6. Any other business.

	Nothing

7. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 12 Jan, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team