Subject: [Tools-team] draft-ietf-tools-notification-01.txt

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Jan 2005 04:03:49 -0500

http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/ietf-tools/draft-ietf-tools-notification-01.txt
has been submitted to the internet-drafts administrator.  This version
contains a few minor editorial changes and clarifications.  I just
wanted to have a fresh version out before the call tomorrow.  If
you've read the -00 version, reading -01 is not necessary.  However,
if you would like to make editorial comments (which would only make
sense after we discuss the more general aspects during the call),
starting from -01 probably makes more sense.

Henrik,

Can we set some time aside on the agenda tomorrow to talk about this
draft?

                                                        --Stas

-- 
Stanislav Shalunov		http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

Just my 0.086g of Ag.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team