Subject: [Tools-team] draft-ietf-tools-notification-00.txt

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Jan 2005 02:08:17 -0500

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Dear Internet-Drafts Administrator,

Please publish 
http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/ietf-tools/draft-ietf-tools-notification-00.txt
(SHA1 = f10497bfc7dd5dc12a779612c001eb9a117a636e) as an
internet-draft.

Henrik,

Please approve publication of the initial version.

Tools team,

Could you see if this is very generally what we want.  Let's discuss
on the phone on Wednesday.  Editorial comments are probably premature
at this point, but suggestions on the general direction, etc., are
very welcome.

                                                        --Stanislav

-- 
Stanislav Shalunov		http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

Democracy is a form of government that substitutes election by the
incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few.  -- G. B. Shaw

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team