Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 5 January 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 15:28:54 +0100

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.  Note that
the dial-in phone number has changed to +1-734-615-7474

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft

4. Action item review.

   * Stas: 	Start looking at Notification Service Requirements.

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements.

   * Alex:	Summarize draft-submission comments to the list,
		update draft to be ready for submission for
		publication.

   * Henrik:	Submit draft-submission draft for publication when
		it's ready

5. Action items for next meeting

6. Any other business.

7. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 12 Jan, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team