Subject: [Tools-team] Internet-Drafts Database Interface

From: "Barbara B. Fuller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 18:35:45 -0500

Dear TOOLS Team:

For your information, the IETF Secretariat has deployed a new Web tool: the 
"Internet-Drafts Database Interface" 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/idindex.cgi).  This new Web tool, 
which may be accessed from the "Internet-Drafts" page 
(http://www.ietf.org/ID.html) of the IETF Web site, allows users to display 
Internet-Drafts by category, or to search for Internet-Drafts based on one 
or more search parameters.  Specifically, users may:

- List Internet-Drafts by I-D status (i.e., "All," "Active," "Published," 
or "Expired/Withdrawn/Replaced") sorted either by submission date or filename.
- View Internet-Drafts that are products of an IETF working group, an 
independent submitter, or another IETF or IETF-related entity.
- Identify Internet-Drafts that satisfy selected criteria.

For each Internet-Draft of interest, the tool provides the following 
information, as applicable:

- Title
- I-D Status
- Intended Status at Publication
- RFC Number
- I-D Tracker State
- Abstract

The tool also provides links to the following materials:

- The document (i.e., the Internet-Draft or tombstone)
- Related documents (e.g., documents that replaced or were replaced by the 
subject Internet-Draft, and the derivatives and precursors of these documents)
- The RFC (if the Internet-Draft has been published)
- The I-D Tracker "Detail Info" page (if the Internet-Draft has been added 
to the I-D Tracker)
- A pre-addressed e-mail note for contacting an author

The "Internet-Drafts Database Interface" was approved for deployment by 
Harald Alvestrand.

Regards,

Barbara

------------------------------------------------
Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director
Internet Engineering Task Force

Natick, Massachusetts Office:

Phone: +1-508-650-4020
Fax:     +1-508-650-4639

Reston, Virginia Office:

Phone: +1-703-620-9053
Fax:     +1-703-620-9071 

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team