Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 2 Feb 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:57:26 +0100

Hi,

Here are the minutes for today's meeting.  

---------------------------------------------------------

0. Present: Stas, Bill, Henrik

1. Agenda bashing

	Nothing

2. Comments on missing minutes from last teleconference.
	
	Nothing

3. Status

    a. of I-D submission tool draft
	Publication has been requested for this

    b. of Notification draft
	- There was a discussion about which RSS variant to use,
	  which landed on 0.9.
	- Phases of development ? At least 2, preferably more, as
	  we will want to be able to hand out the spec. for start of
	  implementation before it's ready for publication.
	- How to handle mailing lists subscribed to the notification
	  services, so that they weren't open to arbitrary un-
	  subscription from anybody?  Use a list of tuples 
	  WGs/mailing-list address/chair addresses, and require
	  confirmation from the chairs for subscription/unsubscription
	  of addresses on that list

    c. of I-D information draft
	Alex is on vacation, skeleton draft exists	

    d. of WG draft info pages
	Henrik is working on making draft info pages a la
	those on his own site available for all workgroups on
	tools.ietf.org

4. Action item review.

   * Stas: 	Continue looking at Notification Service Requirements.
	Done, to be continued

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements.
	-

   * Henrik:	Submit draft-submission draft for publication when
	Done

   * Donald:	Write up modified scheduling tool proposal, based
		on discussion last week
	No report

5. Action items for next meeting

   * Stas: 	Continue looking at Notification Service Requirements.

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements.

   * Bill:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to RSS 0.9

   * Henrik:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to Atom

6. Any other business.
	Nothing

7. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 9 Feb, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team