Subject: Re: [Tools-team] email document delivery service

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:02:35 -0800

I don't have an MUA that knows the mail-server content type either,
although it looks well formed (mine can fetch from the second of the
multipart/alternative message/external-body parts, which specifies
anonymous ftp).  However, I used the commands listed in the body of
the email, which agree with what the MIME says to do, and got a
"no such user" bounce, so I doubt that this service [currently] works
for anyone.

  Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Feb 2005 20:06:35 -0500

Bill Fenner <[email-masked]> writes:

> [...] I used the commands listed in the body of the email, which
> agree with what the MIME says to do, and got a "no such user"
> bounce, so I doubt that this service [currently] works for anyone.

Ah, I haven't thought to check.  Thank you.

Before I got your message, I sent a message to the general IETF list
asking for users of this service to come forward.  Let's see if anyone
claims he's been using this service forever!

-- 
Stanislav Shalunov		http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

All revolutions are bloody.  The October Revolution was bloodless,
but it was only the beginning.               -- Dmitri Volkogonov