Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 16 Feb 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:41:55 +0100

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's meeting.  

---------------------------------------------------------

0. Present: Donald, Henrik, Bill, Alex.
   	It was not possible to call in to the regular number by
   	POTS, (though it worked with sip), so we used an alternate
   	number provided by Donald.  Thanks, Donald!

1. Agenda bashing

	Donald asked for a few minutes; added before the Action
	Item review.

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

	None

3a. Report from Donald

	Contacted Marcia, will get her feedback on scheduling.
	Also contacted Jesse Walker, who together with Donald have
	offered to do some similar scheduling system for IEEE 802
	groups.  Feedback on the requirement summary requested from
	Jesse, but not received yet.

3b. Action item review.

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.
	No report.	

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements.
	Good progress, new post by end of week.  This version should
	have all information items required from the pages in it.
	
   * Alex:	Send concrete proposal to the list for text / document
		changes related to item 1) in the comments on the
		notifications draft, in case the changes are more minor
		than thought during the meeting discussion.
	Sent to the list today.

   * Bill:	Try to have a sample XML feed ready, with transformation
		to RSS in place, based on the current database.
	Not done	

   * Henrik:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to Atom
	Not done

   * Henrik:	Continue with WG pages and Agenda pages work
	Prototype WG pages are available at http://tools.ietf.org/wg/

   * Donald:	

4. Any other business.
	Bill's baby update: Movie theater visit upcoming later today.
	No computer experience yet :-)
	
5. Action items for next week:

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements.  Post new version before submission
		cutoff.

   * Bill:	Try to have a sample XML feed ready, with transformation
		to RSS in place, based on the current database.

   * Henrik:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to Atom

   * Henrik:	Bring WG and Agenda pages to a state where they are
		generally usable.  Send message to WG chairs list,
		and solicit input.

   * Donald:	(Not for this week, but noted here anyway:)
		Meet up with Marcia in Minneapolis and get feedback and
		possibly also some sample data to use as test input for
		a prototype implementation.

6. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 23 Feb, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team