Subject: [Tools-team] Machine-readable RFC editor queue

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Feb 2005 13:08:55 -0500

Dear RFC Editor,

The IETF Tools team is working on a document that defines requirements
for an automated service that would benefit from examination of the
RFC editor queue (draft-ietf-tools-notification-03.txt).

What is the best way for an automated tool to examine the queue?  Is
parsing http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html the right thing or is
there a better way?

Thank you,
-- 
Stanislav Shalunov		http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

This message is designed to be viewed with 0.06479891g of NaCl.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Bob Braden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:49:50 -0800 (PST)

*> Bob Braden <[email-masked]> writes:
  *> 
  *> > [...W]e hope that within a month we will have a more regularized
  *> > database from which the information can be easily extracted.
  *> 
  *> Do you already know how the database would be exported to the outside
  *> world?  Will it be an XML file or something else?  (Or too early to
  *> tell?)
  *> 

Too early to tell.

Bob