Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 2 Feb 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:46:08 +0100

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.  

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on missing minutes from last teleconference.

3. Status

    a. of I-D submission tool draft

    b. of Notification draft

    c. of I-D information draft

    d. of WG draft info pages

4. Action item review.

   * Stas: 	Continue looking at Notification Service Requirements.

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements.

   * Henrik:	Submit draft-submission draft for publication when

   * Donald:	Write up modified scheduling tool proposal, based
		on discussion last week

5. Action items for next meeting

6. Any other business.

7. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 9 Feb, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team