Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 23 Feb 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:47:20 +0100

Hi,

Here are the proposed agenda for today's meeting.  

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Action item review.

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.

   * Alex:	Continue thinking about Draft Status Page
		Requirements.  Post new version before submission
		cut-off.

   * Bill:	Try to have a sample XML feed ready, with transformation
		to RSS in place, based on the current database.

   * Henrik:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to Atom

   * Henrik:	Bring WG and Agenda pages to a state where they are
		generally usable.  Send message to WG chairs list,
		and solicit input.

   * Donald:	(Not for this week, but noted here anyway:)
		Meet up with Marcia in Minneapolis and get feedback and
		possibly also some sample data to use as test input for
		a prototype implementation.

4. Any other business.

5. Action items for next week.

6. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 30 Feb, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:22:32 -0500

I received this message shortly after midnight last night. There have been previous cases where I received the minutes of a call before the agenda. The delay through the IETF servers really seems to be such that the agenda/reminder should be sent out at least 36 hours before the call.

Donald

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Henrik Levkowetz
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:47 AM
To: IETF TOOLS
Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 23 Feb 2005 Telechat

Hi,

1. Agenda bashing

3. Action item review.

4. Any other business.

6. Next meeting: