Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 16 March 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:07:47 +0100

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.  

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Review of secretariat comments on draft submission tool

4. Action item review.

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.

   * Bill:	Try to have a mocked-up XML feed available next week??

   * Henrik:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to Atom

   * Henrik:	Continue working on the WG draft and agenda pages.

   * Donald:	Meet up with Marcia in Minneapolis and get feedback and
		possibly also some sample data to use as test input for
		a prototype implementation.

5. Any other business.

6. Action items for next week.

7. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 23 March, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team