Subject: [Tools-team] [Fwd: New tool prototypes]

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 20:31:04 +0100

Hi,

    I should have copied the tools-team list when I sent the attached
notification, but I'm afraid I was a bit too tired after some hectic
last-night scripting...

You've probably seen it on the ietf-announce list by now, but just in
case you haven't, herewith the notification.

	Henrik

Subject: New tool prototypes
From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:08:31 +0100
List-Id: ietf-announce.ietf.org

Two prototypes of new tools for the IETF community are now available from
the Tools-team website, http://tools.ietf.org/ : 

    1. Workgroup agenda pages with embedded html links to all drafts and URLs
    referred to in the agendas: http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/62/

    2. Workgroup status pages showing the current status of the drafts
    belonging to a workgroup: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/

There are links from the html-ized agenda page to both the html-ized WG
agendas and to the WG status pages, and links from the WG status pages to the
WG agendas.

As these are prototypes, they are not expected to be perfect or complete,
but they are expected to be useful to the community as-is, and comments
on functionality, missing features and bugs are welcome!

Comments will be taken as input to specification of full-fledged versions
of similar tools, and may also be fed back into the prototypes.

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team