Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 30 March 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:30:52 +0200

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's meeting.  

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

	Alex' 2nd action item a bit mis-formulated

	Bill asked about knowledge about the liaison tool.
	Fred baker was working on something.  No knowledge
	among the tools team about the tool apart from that.

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

	Nothing	(apart from Alex' action item mis-formulated)

3. New minor tool: Draft archive with stable draft references ?
   http://tools.ietf.org/id/

	Alex:
	* Good that this has been created - was surprised that
	it did not exist earlier, when I started IETF work

	* Title is wrong - provides stable URL, but is much more
	than that.  What is the essence of the tool?  Should
	probably be called something else

	* Major: Wrong by design to output draft text when the
	URL is generic.  In that case the page should have some
	kind of a header, saying "You are looking at the most recent
	version of draft-...."  

4. Action item review.

   * All:	Review draft-ietf-tools-draft-info-01.txt - comments
		to the list.  Alex needs feedback before being able
		to continue work on this.

	Comments received from Henrik.  Will try to apply most
	comments during the coming week.

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.
	-

   * Alex:	Do a new rev. of the draft submission draft early next
		week, based on the secretariat comments.  Questions to
		the list if there is anything which is not clear in
		the notes sent to the list last week.

	Was not really supposed to start for sure before today, this
	was mis-understanding from last meeting.  Hopefully should be
	able to work on this during this week.

   * Henrik:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to Atom
	-

   * Henrik:	Continue working on the WG draft and agenda pages at
		a slower pace.
	Minor fixes and tweaks only

   * Donald:	Continue work on the scheduling tool prototype

	Work continues, new requirements document sent to the list
	today

5. Any other business.

	Nope

6. Action items for next week.

7. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 6 April, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: "Barbara B. Fuller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:46:38 -0500

Hi Henrik:

>         among the tools team about the tool apart from that.

The initial version of the Liasion Statement Posting Tool was developed by 
the Secretariat with guidance from Fred Baker.  It was put "on hold" in 
order to resolve some policy-related issues that might affect certain 
features.  My understanding is that the Secretariat will resume work on the 
tool when directed to do so by Leslie Daigle.

Regards,

Barbara

------------------------------------------------
Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director
Internet Engineering Task Force

Natick, Massachusetts Office:

Phone: +1-508-650-4020
Fax:     +1-508-650-4639

Reston, Virginia Office:

Phone: +1-703-620-9053
Fax:     +1-703-620-9071