Subject: [Tools-team] extremely belated regrets for lunch

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:57:59 -0600

>  Informal meeting during the IETF week: Thursday lunch, meet
>  in the lobby, close to the escalators.

Stas reminded me of this but I ended up with a work conference
call that I had to go to.  I may not be able to make next Wednesday's
call, due to a meeting in DC - sorry :-(

  Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 00:42:56 -0600

on 2005-03-10 11:57 am Bill Fenner said the following:
> call that I had to go to.  

Too bad, but these things happens.

> I may not be able to make next Wednesday's

Ok, good to know.  Hope the meeting is good :-)

	Henrik