Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 2 March 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 18:50:05 +0100

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's meeting.  

---------------------------------------------------------

0. Present: Henrik, Stas, Donald, Alex

1. Agenda bashing

	Nothing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

	Alex

3. Action item review.

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.
	not yet

   * Bill:	Try to have a mocked-up XML feed available next week
	-

   * Henrik:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to Atom
	-

   * Henrik:	Continue working on the WG draft and agenda pages.
		Summarize status and comments to the list.  Put link
		to WG pages on the main IETF Tools site.

	WG pages have been refined, and comments received from the
	WG chairs, as summarised in a separate posting.  We went over
	the comments from Alex; response also on the list.

   * Donald:	(Not for this week, but noted here anyway:)
		Meet up with Marcia in Minneapolis and get feedback and
		possibly also some sample data to use as test input for
		a prototype implementation.
	n/a

4. Any other business.

	Stas took up the issue of how it is determined that a draft
	is a WG draft or not - most people rely on the name, which is
	good if that is consistently applied, but formally it is the
	meta-data in the secretariat database which is the correct
	indication - this would also be fine if it was generally
	understood; but the reality is that some people rely on the
	name, while others know that it's not always correct, which
	is worse than both the alternative.  Stas will send a note
	on this to the list, and we will try to form a team consensus
	on the preferred handling, and suggest that more widely.

5. Action items for next week.

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.

   * Bill:	Try to have a mocked-up XML feed available next week??

   * Henrik:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to Atom

   * Henrik:	Continue working on the WG draft and agenda pages.

   * Donald:	Meet up with Marcia in Minneapolis and get feedback and
		possibly also some sample data to use as test input for
		a prototype implementation.

6. Next meeting:

  Informal meeting during the IETF week: Thursday lunch, meet
  in the lobby, close to the escalators.

  Teleconference Wednesday 16 March, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team