Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 30 March 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:57:16 +0200

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.  

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. New minor tool: Draft archive with stable draft references ?
   http://tools.ietf.org/id/

4. Action item review.

   * All:	Review draft-ietf-tools-draft-info-01.txt - comments
		to the list.  Alex needs feedback before being able
		to continue work on this.

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.

   * Alex:	Do a new rev. of the draft submission draft early next
		week, based on the secretariat comments.  Questions to
		the list if there is anything which is not clear in
		the notes sent to the list last week.

   * Henrik:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to Atom

   * Henrik:	Continue working on the WG draft and agenda pages at
		a slower pace.

   * Donald:	Continue work on the scheduling tool prototype

5. Any other business.

6. Action items for next week.

7. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 6 April, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team