Subject: [Tools-team] Teleconf?

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:08:51 +0100

It's getting close to 17:10 GMT, and I'm the only one on the call.
Which of course makes me wonder if I've made some fundamental mistake
in timing or whatnot ,;-)

Anyway, I'll wait till 17:10 GMT, and then disconnect if no one else
shows up.

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: "Alex Rousskov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:06:29 -0700

> Anyway, I'll wait till 17:10 GMT, and then disconnect if no one else

Henrik,

	I missed the call :-(. I have upgraded the OS on my workstation and
did not install the reminder program. My apologies.

Alex.

---

From: Larry Masinter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:24:31 -0800

I have a regular conflict now with the scheduled time, so
I haven't been making the phone calls.

I still follow the mailing list.

Larry

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:45:22 +0100

> did not install the reminder program. My apologies.

Ok.  We'll catch up next week.  Stas and Donald also couldn't make
it, and I didn't check my mail just before the call so didn't notice
this until I'd sent my note.  Coincidences sometimes happen ,:-)

	Henrik