Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 6 April 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:04:28 +0200

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.  

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Status of submission tool draft

4. Action item review.

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.

   * Alex:	Do a new rev. of the draft submission draft early next
		week, based on the secretariat comments.  Questions to
		the list if there is anything which is not clear in
		the notes sent to the list last week.
	Done

   * Henrik:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to Atom
	Not done

   * Donald:	Continue work on the scheduling tool prototype

5. Any other business.

6. Action items for next week.

7. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 13 April, 17:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team