Subject: [Tools-team] Language review of draft-ietf-tools-draft-submission-08

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:35:59 +0200

Hi Alex,

    Ok, so I've completed the language review and added some 'the',
'a' and made similar changes; and also provisionally incorporated
the clarification I proposed earlier in a separate mail.  
Clarification is still needed, I think, for the other issue I brought
up.  Enclosed is the revised .xml source, and the resulting .txt file.
A diff between this and your latest version is available here:

http://ietf.levkowetz.com/drafts/tools/draft-submission/draft-ietf-tools-draft-submission-08.c-from-08.b.diff.html

Would you check my changes, and submit this version (assuming you
agree to the changes, of course) once you've fixed the one
remaining unclear formulation?

    Regards,

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team