Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 6 April 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:28:57 +0200

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's meeting.  

---------------------------------------------------------

0. Present: Alex, Bill, Donald, Henrik

1. Agenda bashing

	Bill will be evaluating the Secretariat's liaison statement tool.
	A prototype has been built based on Fred's draft, but dropped
	development when the draft evolved.  The document is now approved,
	so they're going back to working on the tool.  

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

	No.

3. Status of submission tool draft

	All comments that were clear have been incorporated.  4-5 comments
	not clear, sent to the list; further comments received and will
	be incorporated.   What to use for "lawful submitter"? Maybe 
	"expected submitter"?  Alex will do the rest of the changes, and
	post the source for polishing.  With regards to the proposal of
	adding .nroff as a submission format, we leave that indeterminate,
	but indicate that other formats than those covered in the draft
	may be added at a later time.

3.a. Status of the ID info draft.

	The ID info draft has been posted in a new revision, incorporating
	comments from Henrik.

4. Action item review.

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.
	-

   * Alex:	Do a new rev. of the draft submission draft early next
		week, based on the secretariat comments.  Questions to
		the list if there is anything which is not clear in
		the notes sent to the list last week.
	See above.

   * Henrik:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to Atom
	Not done

   * Donald:	Continue work on the scheduling tool prototype
	Not much progress since last week, 

5. Any other business.

	Alex: Once info draft is out, what is the next step?  Some 
	empty sections needs filling out.  => Provided there are no
	comments of the type "This is going in the wrong direction",
	Alex will continue adding the missing content, and send out
	a new version of the draft for review.

6. Action items for next week.

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.
	-

   * Alex:	Handle the last current comments on the submission draft
		and post to the list for polishing.

   * Alex:	Continue filling in missing parts of the ID info draft,
		provided no adverse comments on the direction of the
		recently posted version.

   * Henrik:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to Atom

   * Henrik:	Help with language polishing of the submission draft

   * Bill:	Will be evaluating the secretariats liaison statement
		tool, on request from Brian.

   * Donald:	Continue work on the scheduling tool prototype; next
		step will be a form for data/constraints input to the
		scheduling

7. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 13 April, 16:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team