Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 27 April 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 19:02:18 +0200

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's meeting.  

---------------------------------------------------------

0. Present: Alex, Henrik

1. Agenda bashing

	Nothing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

	None

3. Action item review.

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.
	-

   * Alex:	Spell-check the submission draft and post to the list for
		polishing.

	Done

   * Alex:	Continue filling in missing parts of the ID info draft,
		provided no adverse comments on the direction of the
		recently posted version.
	-

   * Henrik:	Help with the mapping of notification elements to Atom

	First attempt done

   * Henrik:	Help with language polishing of the submission draft

	Done

   * Donald:	Continue work on the scheduling tool prototype; next
		step will be a form for data/constraints input to the
		scheduling

	More news next week

4. Any other business.

   * Issues raised by Brian regarding the submission draft - new
     revision or ensure issues solved, but propose putting this before
     the IESG as-is ? ==> will try to clear up the current issues,
     then prepare a new version but hold off on submitting it.

5. Action items for next week.

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.
	-

   * Alex:	Clear up new issues regarding the submission draft,
		prepare new version in case useful for the IETF		

   * Alex:	Continue filling in missing parts of the ID info draft,
		provided no adverse comments on the direction of the
		recently posted version.

   * Donald:	Continue work on the scheduling tool prototype; next
		step will be a form for data/constraints input to the
		scheduling

6. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 4 May, 16:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team