Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for 25 May 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:55:59 +0200

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda today's meeting.  

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Action item review.

   * Stas: 	Continue working on the Notification Service
		Requirements.

   * Alex:	Clear up new issues regarding the submission draft,
		Submission within ~24 hours.  Keep email submission in
		stage b) but indicate that multiple releases is preferable,
		and email should be in a later stage b) release.

   * Alex:	Continue filling in missing parts of the ID info draft,
		provided no adverse comments on the direction of the
		recently posted version.

   * Donald:	Continue work on the scheduling tool prototype; next
		step will be a form for data/constraints input to the
		scheduling

4. Any other business.

5. Action items for next week.

6. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 8 June, 16:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team