Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for 8 June 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 14:51:06 +0200

Hi,

We'll have a shorter than usual meeting today.

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Quick status summary

3. Any other Business

4. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 22 June, 16:00 GMT (same local time as
  today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: "Alex Rousskov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 10:28:00 -0600

I was too late to join the call :-(. My apologies.

I have nothing big to report. It looks like ID Submission draft
got approved. I plan to resume work on the ID Info draft this weekend.

Alex.

---

From: Larry Masinter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 09:42:40 -0700

Watching newtrk, I think it would help a lot to start on 'rfc/std
info' tools - infrastructure to help both ietf-ers and others to find
better information about standards track items.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:03:31 +0200

Hi Alex,

> got approved. I plan to resume work on the ID Info draft this weekend.

Ok.

Bill and I had a nice chat.  I'll try to get started on an overall-
xml meta information schema draft this week, and Bill is hoping to
get the liaison statement handling tool deployed soon.

	Henrik