Subject: [Tools-team] New Tools-Team member

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:19:23 +0200

Hi,

    I'd like to welcome Andrew Sullivan to the TOOLS team.

Andrew has offered to help with reorganising the IETF web site, so we
plan to pull down a copy of the site, and see what we can do to make
it easier to navigate and find things in, and then feed that design,
or individual improvement suggestions based on that work, back to
whoever the IASA selects to run the IETF website.

Good to have you with us, Andrew!

Regards,

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:25:22 -0400

>     I'd like to welcome Andrew Sullivan to the TOOLS team.

And thank you for having me.  I look forward to working with all of
you.

A

-- 
----
Andrew Sullivan                         204-4141 Yonge Street
Afilias Canada                        Toronto, Ontario Canada
<[email-masked]>                              M2P 2A8
                                        +1 416 646 3304 x4110