Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for 22 June 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:38:52 +0200

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting:

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Welcome to Andrew

4. The new IAD is now in office - how this affects the team

5. Action items for next week.

   - Are there things we should try to complete before the
     draft deadlines?

6. Any other business

7. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 6 July, 16:00 GMT (same local time 
  as today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team