Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for 6 July 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:21:32 +0200

Hi,

Here proposed agenda for today's meeting:

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Chat with the new IAD, if he is able to join us

4. IETF-63 -- attendance, meeting up, dashboard meeting.

5. Action item review

   Henrik: Get first version of meta-information draft out
      	   before -00 deadline

   Alex:   Get a new version of the internet-drafts info
	   draft out before going on vacation

   Andrew: Pull down a mirror of the website to work with,
	   and get started looking at how it could be improved

   Andrew: Check whether there is some open source Dashboard
	   software we could adapt to the IAD's needs for
	   keeping track of the RFC editor policy

   Bill, Henrik: Arrange to meet up with the IANA people
	   in Paris, to talk about tool information interchange
	   format.  (Anybody else in the team who are interested
	   are also welcome to attend!)

6. Any other business

7. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 6 July, 16:00 GMT (same local time 
  as today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team