Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 6 July 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:30:52 +0200

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's meeting:

---------------------------------------------------------

0. Present: Andrew, Henrik

1. Agenda bashing

   Nothing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

   Nothing apart from Andrew's earlier correction.

3. Chat with the new IAD, if he is able to join us

   -

4. IETF-63 -- attendance, meeting up, dashboard meeting.

   Andrew no, Henrik yes.  There will be a dashboard meeting,
   but no time established yet.

5. Action item review

   Henrik: Get first version of meta-information draft out
      	   before -00 deadline

	Still hoping to get this in before -00

   Alex:   Get a new version of the internet-drafts info
	   draft out before going on vacation

	-

   Andrew: Pull down a mirror of the website to work with,
	   and get started looking at how it could be improved

   	Copy made, should be enough to start work on, but didn't
	have time to work on it yet.

   Andrew: Check whether there is some open source Dashboard
	   software we could adapt to the IAD's needs for
	   keeping track of the RFC editor policy

	Internal software not available, unfortunately.
	Not too tricky software though.
	Andrew had some questions on this, and Henrik answered
	to the best of his ability.

   Bill, Henrik: Arrange to meet up with the IANA people
	   in Paris, to talk about tool information interchange
	   format.  (Anybody else in the team who are interested
	   are also welcome to attend!)

	Unknown status. Bill?

6. Any other business

	Arrange to have Ray on next chat!

7. Action items for the time till next meeting:

   Henrik: Get first version of meta-information draft out
      	   before -00 deadline

   Andrew: Start looking at IETF site revamp.  Would be great
	   to have some progress in time for IETF-63.

   Bill, Henrik: Arrange to meet up with the IANA people
	   in Paris, to talk about tool information interchange
	   format.  (Anybody else in the team who are interested
	   are also welcome to attend!)

   Henrik: Arrange to have Ray on next chat.

8. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 20 July, 16:00 GMT (same local time 
  as today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team