Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 20 July 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:21:34 +0200

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's meeting:

---------------------------------------------------------

0. Present: Henrik

1. Agenda bashing

	- Nothing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

	- Nothing

3. Chat with the new IAD, if he is able to join us

	- N/A

4. IETF-63 -- attendance, meeting up, dashboard meeting.

	Tentative:
	- Dashboard meeting: Monday Lunch
	- IANA tool information interchange: Tuesday Lunch

5. Action item review

   Henrik: Get first version of meta-information draft out
      	   before -00 deadline

	- 

   Alex:   Get a new version of the internet-drafts info
	   draft out before going on vacation

	- 

   Andrew: Pull down a mirror of the website to work with,
	   and get started looking at how it could be improved

	Has made a first review of the site, and sent a mail
	to the list.  Expecting some feedback before going
	further.	

   Bill, Henrik: Arrange to meet up with the IANA people
	   in Paris, to talk about tool information interchange
	   format.  (Anybody else in the team who are interested
	   are also welcome to attend!)

	Covered above.

6. Any other business

	Short run through of Tools Team presentation for IETF 63
	Plenary.

	Check that Bill's draft dependency tool is on the Tools
	web-site.  The tool is ready for general use now.
	Also link in the Parking space list of approved IETF docs.

7. Next meeting:

  Dashboard meeting in Paris. (Tentatively Monday Lunch)

  Teleconference Wednesday 24 Aug, 16:00 GMT (same local time 
  as today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:41:06 +0200

Hi Bill,

> 	Also link in the Parking space list of approved IETF docs.

I've added 2 links to the 'Tool Prototypes' part of the menu on 
http://tools.ietf.org/ .  Would you check that this looks good to you?

	Henrik

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:50:35 -0400

Looks fine, thanks, Henrik.

  Bill