Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 7 September 2005 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:16:23 +0200

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on the minutes from previous meeting

3. IETF-63:

	* IANA meeting - Bill?

4. Status review

   * Event scraping and generation, event xml schema, dashboard
	- Henrik

   * Event notification prototype
	- Jeroen

   * Draft info draft
	- Alex

   * Scheduling tool
	- Donald?

   * IETF Website re-vamp
	- Andrew?

5. Any other business

	There's an expressed desire for a better interface to
    the mailing list archives.  This could be part of a mailing-
    list based issue tracking tool, or standalone.

6. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 5 Oct, 16:00 GMT (same local time 
  as today).

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:51:50 +0200

Arghh - the subject line should say 21 September, of course.

	Henrik

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:08:08 -0400

Is there something up with the number?  I'm dialed in now, 12:07 EDT,
and I seem only to be getting hold music.  But when I first dial the
PIN, I get a "access denied" error.  Just something at my end?

A

-- 
----
Andrew Sullivan                         204-4141 Yonge Street
Afilias Canada                        Toronto, Ontario Canada
<[email-masked]>                              M2P 2A8
                                        +1 416 646 3304 x4110

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:28:17 -0400

Andrew,

That's odd, Henrik, Alex and I have been on the call since 12:00.
If you send me a number I can try to conference you in from this
side.

  Bill