Subject: [Tools-team] Tool services from the secretariat - change requests

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:52:11 +0200

Hi,

    I'm getting indications from Ray that the deal with Neustar
is getting closer, and a list of desired System Change Requests
would be very good for the time after the transition has been
made.

I expect such a list to cover both new tool development, like the
automated draft submission interface, and transfer of prototyped
tools, to things like suggesting best practices in different areas,
upcoming development of e.g. the tracker, and maybe other things.

I'll start putting together a list of things which comes to my
mind, and would appreciate if you would do the same, and post to
the list.

Once we feel we have a pretty comprehensive list, we'll need to
prioritize it and possibly also categorize it if there are very
different classes of things on the list.

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team