Subject: [Tools-team] Available Secretariat Tools Page

From: "Barbara B. Fuller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:39:07 -0400

Hi Henrik:

While looking at the "Available Secretariat Tools" page 
(http://tools.ietf.org/inventory/secretariat-tools) on the Tools Team Web 
site, I noticed that several tools are missing and that some of the 
descriptions need updating.  It occurred to me that the most efficient way 
to ensure that this page stays current is to have the Secretariat maintain 
it.  We are planning to create a similar page for the IETF Web Site in any 
case.  When we do, it would be easier for you to include a pointer to our 
page than to maintain the page yourself.

Does this make sense??

Cheers!!

Barbara

------------------------------------------------
Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director
Internet Engineering Task Force

Natick, Massachusetts Office:

Phone: +1-508-650-4020
Fax:     +1-508-650-4639

Reston, Virginia Office:

Phone: +1-703-620-9053
Fax:     +1-703-620-9071 

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:57:38 +0200

Hi Barbara,

on 2005-09-28 19:39 Barbara B. Fuller said the following:
> descriptions need updating.

True.

> It occurred to me that the most efficient way 

Sure, that sounds like a good idea.  Let me know when you have it
up!

Best,

	Henrik