Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 30 November Teleconference

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:44:05 +0100

Hi,

Here are some notes from today's meeting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

0. Present: Henrik, Ray, Bill

   With only Bill and Henrik present from the team, there was no
   regular meeting.  Some highlights from the conversation, in lieu
   of meeting minutes:

   * Bill's dog has now had marked improvement in his ability to
     open his mouth - up from being able to eat banana pieces of
     1/3rd banana thickness to 2/3rd banana thickness.  This has
     happened after he was totally weaned off the medication he
     had been getting, which happened last week.  He's also
     regained his normal happy disposition - the medication made
     him markedly anti-social.

   * The dashboard work is expected to provide some input to the
     IESG retreat in January.  A first reviewable version should
     be ready in December.

   * Henrik has made some notes regarding Andrews web-site proposal,
     and will send those to the list.

   * Henrik has also made some review notes on Alex' latest draft,
     will send those to the list, also.

   * Ray expects to order an IASA-owned tools server today.
     (Hosting and bandwidth will be provided in and by one of the
      national internet hubs in Sweden.)

1. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 14 Dec, 17:00 GMT (same local time
  as today).

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:57:20 -0500

Hi,

Sorry this mail didn't get through earlier -- it seems there was some
trouble with mail relaying from inside our local network.  Anyway,
I'm having to watch the ICANN DNSSEC meeting going on just now
(started at noon my time), so I couldn't make this meeting.  My
apologies.

A

-- 
----
Andrew Sullivan                         204-4141 Yonge Street
Afilias Canada                        Toronto, Ontario Canada
<[email-masked]>                              M2P 2A8
                                        +1 416 646 3304 x4110

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:09:02 +0100

Hi Andrew,

> (started at noon my time), so I couldn't make this meeting.  My

Ok.  You'll let us know if there's some important results from the
meeting, then :-)

	Henrik