Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 14 December Teleconference

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:26:03 +0100

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on the minutes from previous meeting

3. Status review

   * Event scraping and generation, event xml schema, dashboard
	- Henrik

   * Event notification prototype
	- Jeroen

   * Draft info draft
	- Alex / All

   * Scheduling tool
	- Donald

   * IETF Website re-vamp
	- Andrew

4. Miscellaneous:

   * IETF-64 talks with Ray, NeuStar, the secretariat
   * NomCom tool support
   * Subversion support
   * Common document access interface

5. Any other business

6. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 11 Jan, 17:00 GMT (same local time 
  as today).

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:33:03 -0500

Henrik,
Regrets.
Ray

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:24:59 -0500

Hi,

I have a conflicting meeting.  I unfortunately don't have any
updates, though.

A
-- 
----
Andrew Sullivan                         204-4141 Yonge Street
Afilias Canada                        Toronto, Ontario Canada
<[email-masked]>                              M2P 2A8
                                        +1 416 646 3304 x4110

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:35:04 +0100

Hmm.

   I called in (POTS) and I know that at least Alex called in on
the SIP line, but we didn't hear each other.  It would be interesting
to know if other people also called in on the SIP line, but heard
nothing.  Anyway, Stas, if you could check on this it would be good.

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 07:59:09 -0800

I called in at 9:09 and couldn't hear anyone, but I assumed that
only one person had shown up and went home after 9-10 minutes.

  Bill