Subject: Re: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 8 Feb 2006 Teleconference

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:14:54 -0800

Sorry I had to miss this - my morning schedule has changed and
Julia was fussy this morning so I had to take care of her.  She's
been feeling sick for a couple of days :-(

  Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 18:58:44 +0100

Hi Bill,

> been feeling sick for a couple of days :-(

Sorry to hear that.  We missed you on the call, but managed to
scrape by.  Hope Julia gets better soon!

Best,

	Henrik