Subject: [Tools-team] Today's call cancelled

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 13:50:03 +0100

Due to a scheduling conflict, today's tools-team call is
cancelled.

I guess I'll see at least Bill in Dallas - who else is coming?

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:53:32 -0500

> I guess I'll see at least Bill in Dallas - who else is coming?

I'll be there.  I'll have to actually _run into_ you all this time,
though.

A

-- 
----
Andrew Sullivan                         204-4141 Yonge Street
Afilias Canada                        Toronto, Ontario Canada
<[email-masked]>                              M2P 2A8
                                        +1 416 646 3304 x4110

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:43:51 -0600

Hi Andrew,

> I'll be there.  I'll have to actually _run into_ you all this time,

I plan to attend the end of the internet-area session (ending at 17:20)
and then I'll be at Shim6.  Look for the guy in vest and tie.

	Henrik