Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 31 May 2006 Teleconference

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:22:03 +0200

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's call.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

0. Present: Tero, Henrik

1. With only Tero and myself present, we didn't do a regular meeting,
   so no regular minutes are available.  Both Tero and Henrik had some
   progress on their various activities, though.

6. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 14th June, 16:00 GMT (same local time
  as today).

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked]
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client.

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 May 2006 15:14:14 -0400

Henrik,

Oops.  Somehow, I got confused and thought that we don't have a call
this week.  I checked my mail in the morning, and not seeing the
agenda, was further affirmed in my misconception.

Talk to you in two weeks,

-- 
Stanislav Shalunov		http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a snail.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 21:50:06 +0200

Hi Stas,

> Talk to you in two weeks,

Yup.  Take care.

	Henrik