Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 28 June 2006 Teleconference

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:19:00 +0200

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's call.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

0. Present: Alex, Tero, Henrik

1. Agenda bashing and comments on previous minutes

	None

2. Status review

   * Dashboard
	- Henrik

	Progress on the prerequisites of assembling normalized data
	for the dashboard, from various input sources.  Graphing and
	web pages has yet to be done.

   * Issue trackers, Wiki
	- Henrik

	Close to ready to release - not sure whether it's best to do
	it before or after the meeting.  Alex suggests before would
	be good.
	Most comments on the login manager fixed.

   * Review team support tool
	- Tero

	Has been on vacation :-)

   * Draft info draft
	- Alex

	Waiting for comments on the draft.  Tero will read it when
	back from vacation.

   * Meta-information schema
	- Stas

	No info.

4. Google Summer of Code info

	The project is progressing well, with a beta version close.
	The tools team will be notified when beta testing is available.

5. Any other business

	None

6. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday August 23rd, 16:00 GMT (same local time
  as today).  Note the summer hiatus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked]
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client.

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team