Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 23 August 2006 Teleconference

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:07:18 +0200

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's call.

**Note that today's call will start at 15:00 GMT, rather than 16:00 GMT,
as requested by Bill** - with the reservation that if Stas hasn't had
time to update the call time, and we can't get through at 15:00 GMT we
will fall back to 16:00.

Also note that we have a larger number of items on the agenda today, so
will probably need the full hour.  I'll cut the meeting after about 1
hour even if we don't manage to get through all items, though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing and comments on previous minutes

2. Event information (input to the Google SoC project)

   * Derivation

   * Availability

   * Historical data

3. Google SoC project

   * Summing up

   * Beta testing

4. Secretariat database availability

   * Basic information

   * Cleaning up details
	- Comments marked private
	- Phone numbers?
	- Email addresses?

   * How to make public

5. Status review

   * Notification engine
	- Henrik

   * Dashboard
	- Henrik

   * Issue trackers, Wiki
	- Henrik

   * Review team support tool
	- Tero

   * Draft info draft
	- Alex

   * Meta-information schema
	- Stas

6. Any other business

7. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday September 6th, 15:00 GMT (same local time
  as today, one hour earlier than our regular time).

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked]
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client.

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:05:09 +0200

It seems the conference time hasn't been updated in the
teleconference system.  We'll run at 16:00 GMT today, and go for
15:00 GMT for the next call.

	Henrik