Subject: [Tools-team] Shift conf call time?

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:00:37 -0700

I've been missing a lot of these wednesday calls, and one of the big
reasons is that I'm on Eastern time right now and my lab lunch is on
wednesdays at noon Eastern.  I *think* I was the Pacific Time participant
in the call, so if that's true, can we shift the call an hour earlier,
at least for the next few weeks?

Thanks,
  Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:24:13 +0200

Hi Bill,

> at least for the next few weeks?

Works for me.  The next call is on August 23rd - no call scheduled for
this week (unless you have something specific to bring up now).

If nobody else objects, let's make the August 23rd call one hour earlier,
at 15:00 GMT.

Regards,

	Henrik