Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 6 September 2006 Teleconference

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:07:43 +0200

Hi,

  I'm cancelling today's call -- don't have much news to report
  myself, and haven't had indications of news from other people.

  Next call will be in 2 weeks, and for that we'll revert to the
  later call time, since Bill is back in California now:

  Teleconference Wednesday October 4th, 16:00 GMT (one hour
  later than last time, back to our regular winter time).

Regards,

	Henrik

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked]
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client.

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team