Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 4 October 2006 Teleconference

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:36:48 +0200

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's call.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present: Bill, Henrik.

The meeting started 9 minutes late -- Henrik was stuck in traffic, ~45
minutes to get home instead of the normal ~15.

With so few on the call, it was an informal chat.

* 2 tools are waiting for last finishes before going into beta: Wiki/
Issue-tracker and Notifications.  Henrik has had no time at all over
the last 4-5 weeks, due to heavy involvement in NetLMM development.
Hopefully both of these can be deployed in beta before the San Diego
meeting.

* Bill should take a look at the latest rev. of the WG Chair Tracker
extensions document:
http://levkowetz.com/ietf/draft/proto/wgchair-tracker-ext/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-01.f.htm

* Bill will be the tools team contact against the secretariat for the
ID-submission tool now being developed.

Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday October 18th, 16:00 GMT (same local time
  as today).

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked]
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client.

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team