Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 18 October 2006 Teleconference

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:28:18 +0200

Hi,

Here are brief minutes from today's call.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
0. Present: Alex, Ray, Henrik, Tero

1. Agenda bashing and comments on previous minutes

   - Nothing

2. Nomcom support

   The NomCom support site
   (http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/06/)
   has been enhanced for this year, now also supporting online
   nominations.  Some feedback received and acted on, more
   feedback welcome.  Proper SSL certs needed for good security.

3. Status review

   * Notification engine
	- Henrik

     	Waiting for integration work before going into beta.
	There was some hope of doing this during this week, but
	the NomCom site has taken most of the available time.

   * Dashboard
	- Henrik

	No news, infrastructure from Notification engine available,
	but coding work remains.

   * Issue trackers, Wiki
	- Henrik

	The ambition is to put this in place before the coming IETF.

   * Review team support tool
	- Tero
	No time, expect progress during IETF meeting.

   * Draft info draft
	- Alex
	Waiting	for feedback.

   * Meta-information schema
	- Stas

4. Any other business

   Draft submission tool progress: Report expected next week.
   The secretariat is also working on proposals for other work
   items, and progress on pending tickets seems possible.

5. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday November 1st, 17:00 GMT (same local time
  as today).  The GMT time changes because of the change from summer
  time / daylight saving time on October 29.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked]
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client.

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team