Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the 29 November 2006 Teleconference

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:04:06 +0100

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's call (17:00 GMT):

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing and comments on previous minutes

2. Nomcom support

3. Status review

   * Notification engine
	- Henrik

   * Dashboard
	- Henrik

   * Issue trackers, Wiki
	- Henrik

   * Review team support tool
	- Tero

   * Draft info draft
	- Alex

4. Any other business

5. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday December 13th, 17:00 GMT (same local time
  as today).

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked]
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client.

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:26:49 +0100

On the call : Tero and Henrik.

We had a chat about crypto libraries and spawning shell openssl
processes to do crypto work, and also parsing of the IESG agenda
as input to the event notification engine and other tools.

Call ended 18:25.

Next call same time, in 2 weeks.

Regards,

	Henrik