Subject: [Tools-team] No Teleconf today

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:23:02 +0100

Hi,

There will be no teleconference today.  Next meeting will be in 2
weeks, Wednesday November 29th, 17:00 GMT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-615-7474 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialling:
 sip:[email-masked]
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client.

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
 https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team