Subject: [Tools-team] anomoly on draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr tools page

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:26:08 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

On page:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-07

Version 7 of the draft is displayed and pointers in the banner area to 
versions 00-04.  But no pointers to 05 or 06.  Handcrafting the link finds 
those versions so they are not lost.

I noticed this last week and the anomoly is still showing up.

If there's a reason this is so, I'd be curious to know.

--Sandy

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 16:39:25 +0100

Hi Sandy,

> If there's a reason this is so, I'd be curious to know.

No reason, just imperfect scripts.  The anomaly seems to be gone now,
and was probably related to taking into rotation a new tools server
which wasn't completely up-to-date, but has self-corrected by now.

Best,

	Henrik

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 06:06:36 +0800

> which wasn't completely up-to-date, but has self-corrected by now.

do we get a refund?  :)

thanks tools folk

randy