Subject: WG LAST CALL RESOLUTION OF COMMENTS: draft-ietf-usefor-usefor-09

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 00:18:40 -0700

I believe we have reached a resolution of all issues raised at WG Last 
Call time against draft-ietf-usefor-usefor-08, and 
draft-ietf-usefor-usefor-09 has been published.

As I said in my June 27 message concerning the processing of Last Call 
issues, I'm hereby issuing a poll for determining whether we have WG 
consensus that the issues have been resolved and the document can be 
sent to the IESG for processing.

I'm hereby asking the WG members to say that they regard one of the 
following statements as true (filling in details as necessary):

A - The specification has resolved all the issued raised at Last Call. 
It is ready to be sent to the IESG.

B - The specification has not resolved an issue raised at Last Call. 
It's critical that this should be resolved before passing it to the 
IESG. The issue number is #......

C - The specification has a fatal technical error, not raised at Last 
Call, and it is critical that this should be resolved before passing it 
to the IESG. The error is....

D - This effort is futile, we should abandon the document and close the WG.

E - I do not agree with any of the above statements, and wish to say ....

This poll will close two weeks from now, on Thursday, September 14, at 
07:18 GMT.

For the chairs,

                       Harald Alvestrand