Subject: WGLC edits

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:43:00 -0400

Here are the (hopefully non-controversial) edits that I have made based 
on the WGLC comments.  If you see something that is incorrect please let 
me know.

Diffs:

http://tinyurl.com/ee3sx
http://tinyurl.com/nlakh

Full document:

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~murch/draft-ietf-usefor-usefor-10.txt
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~murch/draft-ietf-usefor-usefor-10.html

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer
Project Cyrus Developer/Maintainer
Carnegie Mellon University

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 02:14:21 +0200

Ken Murchison wrote:

> (hopefully non-controversial) edits

I've only checked the changes, they are all fine from my POV.

> http://tinyurl.com/ee3sx

Thanks.  Meanwhile Henrik improved this, you can now omit url1
if it's in essence "url2 minus one", example:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~murch/draft-ietf-usefor-usefor-10.txt&difftype=--hwdiff

Frank

---

From: "Charles Lindsey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:40:13 GMT

>http://tinyurl.com/ee3sx

All seems fine to me.

-- 
Charles H. Lindsey ---------At Home, doing my own thing------------------------
Tel: +44 161 436 6131 Fax: +44 161 436 6133   Web: http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~chl
Email: [email-masked]      Snail: 5 Clerewood Ave, CHEADLE, SK8 3JU, U.K.
PGP: 2C15F1A9      Fingerprint: 73 6D C2 51 93 A0 01 E7 65 E8 64 7E 14 A4 AB A5