Subject: fw: Monday docs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:38:40 +0100

E tGU saves hotels in energy crises

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
eTGu
$0.008

Mondays top five points for et g u

1. Energy prices are through the roof and killing businesses.
2. Companies are seeking their own solutions to reducing energy costs to
save their business.
3. SensorStat, is already providing huge relief to businesses in Florida
with reductions as high as 30 percent.
4. Already, Hotels like Radisson and Clarion are boasting e t gu's
solution helps them meet the challenge of energy in today's market.
5. EnerBrite is issuing a extensive media release to boosts investor
awareness this coming week.

E T G u is a penny stock that has the easy potential in light of recent
releases to climb hard and fast. Investors who get in early maximize
their potential returns. Read the recent news and get on e Tgu first
thing Monday.