Subject: get on this Thursday

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:09:13 +0900

Gold Resource Newsletter
UP 20% following More Gold Findings!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Gold prices are soaring as investors are seeking safe havens from the
spiraling US Dollar. With gold prices up over $200 to $812/ounce demands
for gold are increasing.

Current market conditions have rapidly increased the search for gold.
Recent findings of large deposits in Suriname have now created a modern
day Gold Rush.

A Junior Mining and exploration group, Hemisphere Gold, has a 72,000
hectare property that, following advanced exploration, has already shown
rich gold deposits right in the middle of the largest mines in Suriname.

5 Things You Should Consider

1. Depletion in supplies has caused Gold to climb from $600 to over $800
an once since January.
2. Demand for gold is up on a global scale. India has been increasing
its demand at a rate of 7% a year.
3. Stock has been trading steadily and share prices have increased over
120% due to recent news on gold findings.
4. HPGI is Playing The Gold Belt HPGI's 72,000 Hectare property sits in
the middle of two major gold deposits, one of which is already producing.
5. The current gold rush in Suriname is already known and a large
marketing campaign scheduled to launch later this week will bring HPGI
into the lime light.

With all the news on this company and the pending marketing campaign to
increase investors awareness, Hemisphere has the potential to provide
fantastic returns to its early investors. Read the news, review the
website and check out the profiles that were just released on
“Stockguru”. This could be the top investment for the year.