Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:22:43 -0800 (PST)

Date: Friday, December 12, 2008 @ 21:22:42
  Author: eagle
Revision: 5533

Add an explanation of "expected <path-identity>".

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-12-13 05:21:55 UTC (rev 5532)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-12-13 05:22:42 UTC (rev 5533)
@@ -405,7 +405,13 @@
                   followed by the FQDN, IP address, or expected
                   &lt;path-identity> of the source.</t>
                 </list>
-              Be aware that <xref target="RFC1036" /> did not include
+              The "expected &lt;path-identity> of the source of the
+              article" is a &lt;path-identity> for the injecting or
+              relaying agent that passed the article to this relaying or
+              serving agent, determined by properties of the connection
+              via which the article was received (for example, an
+              authentication identity or a peer IP address).  Be aware
+              that <xref target="RFC1036" /> did not include
               &lt;path-diagnostic>.  Implementations which predate this
               specification will add only single "!" characters between
               &lt;path-identity> strings.</t>