Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:21:57 -0800 (PST)

Date: Friday, December 12, 2008 @ 21:21:55
  Author: eagle
Revision: 5532

Downgrade the requirement that a proto-article not contain a POSTED
Path element from MUST to SHOULD based on issue discussion.  (There
is still an open issue on whether it should be reduced further.)

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-12-12 04:03:08 UTC (rev 5531)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-12-13 05:21:55 UTC (rev 5532)
@@ -610,7 +610,7 @@
 
           <t>A proto-article has the same format as a normal article
           except that the Injection-Info and Xref header fields MUST NOT
-          be present; the Path header field MUST NOT contain a "POSTED"
+          be present; the Path header field SHOULD NOT contain a "POSTED"
           &lt;diag-keyword>; and any of the following mandatory header
           fields MAY be omitted: Message-ID, Date, and Path.  In all other
           respects, a proto-article MUST be a valid Netnews article.  In