Subject: Notification of Limited Account Access

From: PayPal Account Review Department <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:28:11 -0500

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity
in the PayPal system. We recently noticed the following issue on your account:

We recently received a report of unauthorized credit card use associated
with this account. As a precaution, we have limited access to your PayPal
account in order to protect against future unauthorized transactions.

Case ID Number: PP-091-233-629

For your protection, we have limited access to your account
until additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal
used to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the
Resolution Center by following the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=login-run

If, after reviewing your account information, you seek further
clarification regarding your account access, please contact PayPal by visiting
the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us"

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal Email ID PP545

Accounts Management as outlined in our User Management
, Paypal will

periodically send you information about site changes and
enhancements

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have
any questions :

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside