Subject: SOUTH WIND TO 15 MPH BECOMING WEST LATE.

From: Amabel X. Boyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:35:55 +0100

ANGOON 745 PM ADT SUN MAR 25 2007 . update the page more frequently
already!

LIGHT WINDS OVER INLAND VALLEYS.

THERE MAY BE AN OCCASIONAL BRIEF IMPROVEMENT IN VISIBILITY OVERNIGHT AS
HIGHER CLOUDS MOVE OVER THE AREA FROM THE WEST. NO ACCUMULATION IS
EXPECTED.

SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 AM TO 9 PM ADT MONDAY.

update the page more frequently already!

THE FOG WILL THEN PROGRESSIVELY BECOME MUCH DENSER AND SPREAD THROUGH
THE OVERNIGHT HOURS. I just bought a "cheap" 1,000:1 ratio set myself
because it wasn't worth waiting for me. Now I can keep my 3 gigs of
movies and music on 4TB's of storage! LED backlighting with local
dimming will really bring LCD into close to the area of CRT in terms of
contrast and black level, and certain as good as or even better than
plasma right off the bat. These sets are still at least 6 months away,
though, and they'll be expensive at first.

RAIN SHOWERS MIXING WITH SNOW AROUND 2 AM.

4000 GB is NOT 4 TB4000 GB is 3.

UP TO 2 INCHES ACCUMULATION POSSIBLE IN THE LOCAL HYDER AREA THROUGH 2
AM.

4000 GB is NOT 4 TB4000 GB is 3.

EXPECT SNOW SHOWERS WITH AREAS OF FOG AND SNOW ACCUMULATION UP TO SIX
INCHES IN SOME AREAS AS THIS SYSTEM MOVES ON SHORE AND ACROSS THE
DELTA.

AND LEAVE PLENTY OF DISTANCE AHEAD OF YOU. I'll be part of the rebels.
THE RADAR SHOWS A LARGE AREA OF PRECIPITATION MOVING TO THE NORTHEAST
ACROSS BETHEL THIS AFTERNOON AT 20 MPH.

Raid 1 - 2t availableData is written to a primary disk and a secondary
disk. PELICAN 745 PM ADT SUN MAR 25 2007 . update the page more
frequently already! SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 AM TO 9 PM
ADT MONDAY.

CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED SNOW SHOWERS THROUGH 2 AM. Dynamic contrast ratios
are always used to fudge the numbers these days. CLOUDY WITH RAIN
SHOWERS BECOMING SCATTERED AROUND 2 AM.

You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. 4000 GB is NOT 4 TB4000 GB is
3. HAINES 900 PM ADT SUN MAR 25 2007 .

AN UPPER LEVEL DISTURBANCE WILL BRING MORE SNOW TO THE EASTERN
ALEUTIANS. THIS CAN LEAD TO WHITE-OUT CONDITIONS AND MAKE TRAVEL VERY
DANGEROUS. UP TO 2 INCHES ACCUMULATION POSSIBLE IN THE LOCAL HYDER AREA
THROUGH 2 AM. Because they can dim the entire backlight all they want,
but it's also not going to make a practical improvement in image
quality. A SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 AM TO 9 PM ADT MONDAY.
NORTHWEST WINDS ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE TO 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS TO
45 MPH LATE MONDAY MORNING AND CONTINUE THROUGH MONDAY EVENING. Got six
running at home. RAIN SHOWERS CHANGING TO SNOW IN THE INTERIOR LATE. AN
UPPER LEVEL DISTURBANCE WILL BRING MORE SNOW TO THE EASTERN ALEUTIANS.
I'm not one of those fruity bastards.