Subject: abbreviate

From: Bert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 18:04:26 -0500

electionJean Charest is looking forward to Monday's federal budget,
which promises to drop millions of dollars into provincial coffers just
in time for the Quebec election on March 26. And would Little Willy be
classified the same as Fox On The Run, or Love is Like Oxygen, for that
matter? Is it rock or country, classical or blues?

And do we need to encrypt the data?

I like to keep track of the year that the song was released so I can
view songs by year. Well, most people, at a bare minimum want to know
the song name and probably the artist performing the song. But why are
we producing so much data?

Consider, for example, "The Beatles".

Well, the term is not rigorously defined.

Now it is not just metadata, but accurate metadata that truly unleashes
the potential of these devices.

So now we know when we can expect for V7 to no longer be supported.

And we all need those, don't we? government hope to have enough vaccine
to protect people in case of a flu pandemic.

Album Artist can come in handy, too.

Calling this the decade of the data steward, Dyche ticked off the five
trends beginning with data as a service.

The woman chose to quit instead of removing her headscarf. Under "B" or
under "J"? Instead, all of the data that represents a business object is
archived at the same time. I know, only a true geek like me would think
about metadata when playing with a fancy, new iPod, but stick with
me.

And this will create the need for new policies, procedures,
methodologies, and software to support storage, management and access of
archived data.

This raises issues about where and how this data should be stored.

What works to archive e-mail is not sufficient for archiving database
data, and so on.

But technology alone is not sufficient to account for the current rate
of data growth.

But times have changed.

He asked for my case number - which I had never been given.

To comply with these laws corporations must re-evaluate their
established methods and policies for managing and retaining data.

And it finished by discussing how TITAN Archive can be used to overcome
those issues.

Gatineau and Saguenay police and the U.

But she also told me to call a different number if I had any more
problems.

Data may need to be retained for both internal and external reasons.