Subject: muse

From: Manuel F. Frida <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:57:49 +0100

This is because they won't have put much thought or effort into what
they send out, and will probably just use the sales letter that Frank
gives them.

So, if you want to create similar effects to these on your own
pages.

You Must Test It's Pulling Power.

You never know what you may have missed the first time round!

Now, that little profile is probably very typical of many businesses up
and down the UK and the US, in fact, just about any country. For best
results choose the 'all' option. Transcript Part 1 HQ MP3 - Download -
9. If you don't capitalize on it early, the craze could be over before
you are out of the blocks.

You could have seen them and then taken the idea a bit further by
adding the manual and carrying case to your own version. If you do, I'm
sure you'll understand why I felt like a '7 year old kid in a toy
shop', when I recently found this amazing new business ideas
publication.

In particular, how to create the 'handwriting effects', and the hand
drawn red circle, which I had placed around the download link. However,
for the lucky person or persons that follow through with it, I think
there are some rich pickings to be had.