Subject: outsourcing toss-up

From: Clarence <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:46:48 -0600

Natural resource-related stocks performed well during the first quarter
whereas health care and financials were among the weaker performers.

No part of the AlphaProfit Information may be reproduced or
re-transmitted in any manner without written permission of AlphaProfit
Investments, LLC.

During the same period, the DJ Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index
increased at an average annual rate of 4.

Factual material is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is
provided without warranties of any kind.

AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot and does not give any assurance
that the present or future model portfolio changes will be
profitable.

AlphaProfit Investments, LLC neither is affiliated with nor receives
any compensation from Fidelity Investments.

AlphaProfit Investments, LLC neither is affiliated with nor receives
any compensation from Fidelity Investments.

AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot and does not give any assurance that
the present or future model portfolio changes will be profitable. Is it
now time for offense? Even in the turbulent markets of 2006, the Focus
and Core model portfolios have held their own gaining 5.

Inflation jitters kept the market in check.

1Q2006 1 Year AlphaProfit Focus" Model Portfolio 8.

com; they govern your relationship with AlphaProfit Investments, LLC,
including, but not by way of limitation, use of this newsletter.
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot and does not give any assurance
that the present or future model portfolio changes will be profitable.
"The Harper government has opted for a second round of targeted tax cuts
instead of building through social programs that Canadians say they
really want.

AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot and does not give any assurance
that the present or future model portfolio changes will be
profitable.

No part of the AlphaProfit Information may be reproduced or
re-transmitted in any manner without written permission of AlphaProfit
Investments, LLC. Is it now timely to get into this out-of-favor
group?

Here are some of the items discussed in the March Report: 1. The
average total returns for domestic mutual funds by category are from
Lipper Analytical Services as reported in the Wall Street Journal.
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot and does not give any assurance
that the present or future model portfolio changes will be profitable.
Will the strength from the first quarter continue through the second?
Natural resource-related stocks performed well during the first quarter
whereas health care and financials were among the weaker performers.
July 3, 2006 Sugar Land, TX The AlphaProfit model portfolio returns as
of June 30, 2006 are as follows: June 2006 1H2006 1 Year Since
September 2003 AlphaProfit Focus Model Portfolio -0.

In the first of a two-part series, Sam Subramanian names three cash-rich
sectors to keep an eye on. Investors willing to look past the troubles
of the major domestic airlines stand to profit from the enticing
fundamentals for air freight companies, aircraft manufacturers, and
low-cost carriers. Shopping for Cash - September 8, 2004 This article
originally appeared in The Motley Fool and was published in financial
sites, Yahoo! AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot and does not give any
assurance that the present or future model portfolio changes will be
profitable.

Factual material is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and
is provided without warranties of any kind.

Top Ten Investment Newsletters of 2005 - December 31, 2005 This article
was published in Dow Jones MarketWatch.