Subject: Qualified candidates must also have a P.

From: "aesthetically" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 00:02:42 -0500

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Are you willing to relocate permanently to Florida?
Successful candidate will be responsible for all phases of design and
development of motor controls in circulators used in hydronic systems.
How many years of experience?
Are you willing to relocate to Louisiana?
The knowledge of design analysis and the verification of products
through manufacturing, installation and commissioning is also required.
Do you have any offers pending? Chemical plant or refinery unit support
experience with process or tech service background is a definite plus.
com  Go back to listings
Are you willing to relocate to Louisiana? The candidate will need to
have knowledge of system performance prediction, schematics, layout, and
working hardware. Describe your experience with instrumentation, low
voltage power and control, medium voltage and underground transmission
cables. RELOCATION is available for the right candidate.
Other software requirements include Allen-Bradley PLC, HMI, and
Panelview software.
You will be responsible for developing electrical distribution systems
for large industrial applications according to recognized industry
standards and specifications.
Salary and compensation commensurate with qualification and experience.
You need a BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
What type environment ?
Using CAD for electrical schematics and panel layouts. Do not say See
Resume. Company offers excellent benefits.
- Experience in substation automation, and Scada systems.
Great opportunity with a well established company! Please highlight any
maintenance experience with PLCs, CNC controls, and-or CNC machining
equipment such as mills, lathes, grinders, etc.
Ability to communicate in the Spanish language will be considered a
plus.
What types of motors have you worked with? Experience making light
emitting diodes, is a huge plus.
You must be project oriented and be capable of running multiple projects
simultaneously from conception to completion.
When are you available. It is preferred that all applicants have ten
years of experience. Applicant must be willing to travel throughout the
continental USA for short periods.
Company offers excellent benefits.