Subject: Choose targeted keywords that are related to your business and that attract web surfers who are interested in what your web site has to offer.

From: "zebra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 21:19:12 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

" Yahoo challenges Google in book digitizing plan  "Internet search
giant Yahoo formed an alliance dedicated to the goal of digitizing
literature and making it available on the Internet. ARELIS helps you to
find out which web sites link to your competitors. The better the
writing style, the higher is the quality of the found text. In the news:
an Australian search engine wants to challenge the big search engines,
Google removes a competitor from its index, interviews with people from
Google and Yahoo and more. 's recent efforts to expand beyond its
leading Internet search engine, describing the diversification as a
haphazard attempt to catch up with his company. It then returns a
section of the page, and lists other topics related to the keyword so
that the user can pick the most relevant. Google's Matt Cutts talks
about buying links.
Note: We have removed the original URL of the web site with which you
can do this trick in the example link so that the site doesn't get
abused. Google might prefer web pages with a clear text structure, few
errors and a good writing style. Google explicitly mentions natural
language processing on its jobs page .
StarOffice is Sun's suite of integrated word processing, spreadsheet,
presentation, drawing and database software based on the OpenOffice open
source project.
The webmaster should add text links for the site navigation or he should
change the whole navigation from image links to text links.
If the web page targets end users, these users might use less technical
search terms.