Subject: Gold market provides some needed shelter from a falling dollar.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:50:28 +0700

Economic Alert
Hemisphere announces it has found gold amid the highest priced gold
market since 1980.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"The surging oil price is an important factor and investors are using
gold as an inflation hedge," said Mark O'Byrne, director of Gold and
Silver Investments Ltd., in a research note. "But of more importance is
the dollar falling to new all time record lows against the euro and a
basket of currencies.” Amid the current conditions Gold is becoming an
attractive shelter from a stormy market.

This markets current rise is pushing share pries up on HPGI as the last
30 days they have announced the results of there advanced exploration of
the Gold Belt in South America. Early investors are already enjoying a
rise of more than 120% this month alone.

Hemisphere is planning the release of a large marketing campaign to make
investors aware of the growing potential of HPGI and the latest results
of there gold findings during the advanced stages of exploration. it is
becoming more apparent that early investors will find gold in there
investment next week as this campaign takes off.