Subject: Moving fast. UP 37% and climbing!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:32:43 -0800

Monday Morning Alert....e t gU on the move, UP 37.5% by 9:42AM EST

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
E T g u
$0.011 UP 37.5%

Important factors you should be aware of.

1. We are in a global Energy Crisis
2. Without much relief in site from authorities, businesses are looking
for their own solutions to energy problems.
3. EnerBrite's proven system reduces energy costs by as much as 30%.
4. Facilities such as Radisson Hotel and Clarion Hotel are boasting
etGu's SensorStat having helped them meet the energy crisis.
5. ETg u is launching a huge media campaign to increase investor
awareness next week.

EnerBrite is in the right place at the right time. Providing working
solutions to the energy crisis we are facing. This penny stock has the
potential to double or even triple early investor.s returns. Read up and
move on E tGU.