Subject: Warning!!! Your Account Will Be Closed

From: Web Mail Account Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 04:33:08 +1000

-- 

Dear Account User,

This Email is from Microsoft Customer Care and we are sending it to  
every Web Mail User Accounts Owner for safety. We are having  
congestion due to the anonymous registration of Web Mail Accounts, so  
we are shutting down some Web Mail Accounts and your account was among  
those to be deleted. We are sending this email to you so that you can  
verify and let us know if you still want to use this account. If you  
are still interested please confirm your account by filling the space  
below.Your User Name, Password, Date of Birth and your Country  
information would be needed to verify your account.

Due to the congestion in all The Web mail Users and removal of all  
unused Web Mail Accounts, Web Mail  would be shutting down all unused  
Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your  
Login Information below after clicking the reply button, or your  
account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

* Username: .............................
* Password: ................................
* Date of Birth: ............................
* Country Or Territory: ................
* Occupation: .......................

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not  
be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention  
to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after  
two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account  
permanently.

Sincerely,
The Microsoft Web Mail Team.
E-Mail: [email-masked]