Subject: Good day

From: "Mr. Beuker Hendrik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 23:37:25 -0300

Good day,

My name is Mr. Beuker Hendrik: I work in the Euro Lottery. I am soliciting
your assistance for a swift transfer of 1,528,000 GBP, should you be
willing to assist me in this project, and you will be giving me just 25%
of your winnings.

Just as a brief, you just have to register online; due to my position in
the company I can make it happen that you would be a winner of the above
stated amount. Naturally, every body would like to play a lottery if they
are assured of winning. I am assuring you today to be a winner, please do
not take for granted this once in a life time opportunity as we both stand
to collectively gain from this at the success of the transaction.

Should you be willing to assist me in this transaction please do respond to
E-mail: [email-masked] or [email-masked]

Warmest Regards,
Mr. Beuker Hendrik

_________________________________
Universidad Católica de Cuyo
www.uccuyo.edu.ar