Subject: Dear E-mail Account User

From: "EIRCOM.NET" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:32:47 +0400 (MSD)

Dear E-mail Account User,

We have temporarily limited all access to sensitive account features, To
restore your account access, you must reply to this email immediately and
enter your E-mail account Username here:(..................)and password
here:(.......) Website(...............................................)

Due to the junk/spam emails you receive daily, we are currently upgrading
all email accounts spam filter to limit all unsolicited emails for
security reasons and to upgrade our new and improved E-mail account
features and enhancements, to ensure you do not experience service
interruption.

Please you must reply to this email immediately and enter both your user
name and password in the space provided to enable us upgrade your Account.

A confirmtion link will be send to you for the Re-Activation of your
e-mail Account, as soon as we received your response and you are to Click
on the "Confirm E-mail" link on your mail Account box and then enter this
confirmation number: 1265-6778-8250-8393-5727

Your failure to provide your e-mail account login details will lead to a
temporarly disabled of your e-mail account or we will immediately
deactivate your e-mail account from our database.

Thanks For Your Understanding.

Support Team.