Subject: webmail alert!!!!

From: WEBMAIL ADMINISTRATOR <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 04:55:53 +0200

Dear Email Account Owner,

This message is from microsoft email maintainance messaging center to  
all Webmail/email account owners.We are currently upgrading our data  
base and e-mail account center.We are deleting all un_used email  
account to create more space for new accounts.To prevent your account  
from closing you will have to update it below so that we will know  
that it's a present used account.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

Email Username :
EMAIL Password :
Date of Birth :
Country or Territory :

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ
Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account  
within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her  
account permanently.

Thank you for using Microsoft!

Regards
WEBMAIL ADMINISTRATOR