Subject: Final Notice on Account Maintenance & Upgrade

From: WEBMAIL ADMINISTRATOR <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:37:49 +0200 (SAST)

Attn. Webmail Users,

Final Notice on Account Maintenance & Upgrade

This is to notify you that we will be making some vital maintenance on our
Webmail account. During this process you might have login
problems in signing into your Webmail  account, but to prevent
this you have to confirm your account immediately after you receive this
notification.

To confirm and to keep your Webmail account active during and
after this process, please reply to this message with the below account
information's. Failure to do this might cause a permanent deactivation of
your Webmail account from our database.

To confirm your account, send your Webmail  Login details
stating:

Username:
Password:

Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed
your account details. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Webmail IT Help desk

Webmail 2010. All rights reserve