Subject: WebDAV Bindings - Issue Yaron.Insulting2616

From: Yaron Goland <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:43:06 -0800

The language used in the first paragraph of section 6 makes certain
assertions regarding the intentions of the authors of RFC 2616 that I
believe may not necessarily be accurate. As such I move that the authors of
the BIND spec send an e-mail to all the authors of RFC 2616 and ask them to
validate the accuracy of the proposed language.

---

From: Jim Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:26:29 -0800

WebDAV Bindings - Issue Yaron.Insulting2616I currently have an email pending
with Roy Fielding asking him about this issue.

- Jim
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Yaron Goland
  Sent: Monday, January 17, 2000 9:43 AM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: WebDAV Bindings - Issue Yaron.Insulting2616