Subject: Minor nits for redirectref-02

From: Joe Orton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:16:51 +0000

1) In the MKRESOURCE response status codes, 423 Locked and 507
Insufficient storage are included; this seems unnecessary. 2518 specifies
what these mean. You can't include the full set of valid status codes in
responses to MKRESOURCE, else you'd have to include all the normal HTTP
codes too, so why not just stick to new or changed codes?

2) MKRESOURCE responses "SHOULD NOT be cached" implies there are odd cases
when it's okay to cache them, is this right?

joe

---

From: Greg Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:34:57 -0800 (PST)

> codes too, so why not just stick to new or changed codes?

I kind of like having "typical response" listed in there. It makes it a
bit easier to review expected responses given a certain set of conditions.

No biggy if they stay or go, but figured that I'd throw in an opinion :-)

Cheers,
-g

-- 
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/