Subject: Reminder: WG Last Call, Redirect Reference Resources

From: Jim Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:22:07 -0800

This is a reminder that we are a little over 1/2 way through a working group
last call for comments on the Redirect Reference Resources Protocol
specification:

<draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-02>
http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/collection/draft-ietf-webdav-redirect
ref-protocol-02.txt

The last call period ends February 22, 2000, at midnight, US Pacific time.
The
intent of the last call period is to allow working group members to perform
a final review of the specification before it is submitted to the IESG for
approval as a Proposed Standard.

For more details on the last call, please consult the original message
announcing the start of the last call period:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2000JanMar/0165.html

Furthermore, Yaron Goland expressed concern about holdng two back-to-back
working group last call periods in this message:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2000JanMar/0239.html

Since I have not received any further emails expressing this same concern,
and since the draft has so far received two good reviews, it is my judgement
as Chair that the last call is achieving its goals, and no modifications to
its schedule are necessary.

- Jim Whitehead
Chair, IETF WebDAV Working Group