Subject: FW: Last Call: NFS version 4 to Proposed Standard

From: Jim Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:57:17 -0800

FYI, this NFSv4 I-D has an access control scheme, locking, and hard links.
You might find it interesting to look at...

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf
Of The IESG
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2000 6:15 AM
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: NFS version 4 to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Network File System Version 4
Working Group to consider NFS version 4 <draft-ietf-nfsv4-06.txt> as a
Proposed Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by March 6, 2000.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-06.txt