Subject: Delta-V Meeting at Adelaide

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:22:14 -0500

I would like to consider scheduling a Delta-V working group meeting at
Adelaide and would like to get an update on how many working group members
would be interested in attending. We have made some great progress since
our last meeting. There is an update to the versioning specification
available at
http://www.webdav.org/deltav/protocol/draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-03.txt
that takes into consideration all the great feedback we got at the December
IETF working group meeting. Tim Ellison has also create  a really great set
of scenarios at http://www.webdav.org/deltav/scenarios/scenarios-00-1.htm
that tie together the versioning goals with the protocol to provide a very
needed verification step.  We would like to keep the momentum up, and
encourage all to participate. We have also had lots of participation on the
mailing list. Thanks to all who contributed, and especially to Geoff Clemm
for all the hard work in the specification.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be able to attend as
there isn't much time left to schedule the meeting. If we get 12 or more
attendees, I will schedule the meeting.