Subject: Update to Pittsburgh schedule

From: Jim Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:40:34 -0700

I received an updated agenda for the Pittsburgh IETF yesterday -- you can
see it online at:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda.txt

Unfortunately, due to scheduling constraints, they were only able to give
WebDAV WG a single slot, instead of the two we had on the previous, draft
agenda. I feel strongly that moving access control forward is important, so
it is my intention to dedicate the majority of the meeting slot to
discussion of access control.  There will be an additional, brief discussion
on the updated charter as well.  At present, I am no longer planning on
having discussion of RFC 2518 issues, though I would be happy to organize an
informal meeting on this if there is interest.  Let me know.

The meeting slot for WebDAV is:

Thursday, August 3, 9AM-11:30AM

There will also be an informal meeting on access control during Thursday
afternoon -- details will be discussed in the WebDAV WG meeting, and the
location will be posted on the message board.  It'll probably be in
someone's hotel room.

- Jim