Subject: DAVer's guide to Pittsburgh IETF

From: Jim Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:17:23 -0700

Here it is, all in one message, the DAVhead's guide to the Pittsburgh IETF
meeting.

Tuesday, August 1
-----------------

Informal DeltaV design meeting

When: All day, starting at 9AM
Location: TBD, will be on message board at IETF meeting by 9AM Tuesday.
Also, look for messages on DeltaV mailing list.
(The message board is usually located by the registration desk.)
Background: <draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-06>
http://www.webdav.org/deltav/protocol/draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-06.htm

Wednesday, August 2
-------------------

Informal DeltaV design meeting

When: 9AM-noon, 1PM-3PM
Location: TBD, most likely the same place at the Tuesday meeting.  Look for
message on IETF message board.
Background: <draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-06>
http://www.webdav.org/deltav/protocol/draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-06.htm

Official DeltaV Working Group meeting

When: 3:30PM-5:30PM
Location: TBD, look in pamphlet or on message board at IETF meeting
Background: <draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-06>
http://www.webdav.org/deltav/protocol/draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-06.htm

Thursday, August 3
------------------

Official WebDAV Working Group meeting

When: 9AM-11:30AM
Location: TBD, look in pamphlet or on message board at IETF meeting
Background: <draft-ietf-webdav-acl-02>
http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-02.htm
Revised WebDAV WG Charter:
http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/charter2.html

Informal Access Control design meeting

When: 1PM-5PM
Location: TBD, will be discussed in WG meeting, and posted on IETF message
board by 1PM Thursday.
Background: <draft-ietf-webdav-acl-02>
http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-02.htm

- Jim