Subject: FW: Looking for Java WebDav clients..

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:55:36 -0800

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.  I've added Anselm Rajendra to the
accept2 list.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Anslem Rajendra [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 2:43 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [Moderator Action] Looking for Java WebDav clients..

Hello,

My company is investigating the possiblity of creating an asset management
soln using webDav.  I was looking for any Java webDav clients with source
code that may be helpful in this endevour.  Would you know if there are any
out there.  Also, would there be any libraries within Sun's java libraries
to support this in the future.

Thanks,
Anslem.

---

From: Greg Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:39:29 -0800

Anslem,

Please refer to:
    http://dav.lyra.org/pipermail/dav-dev/2000-November/001698.html

Jacob may have a solution for you.

Cheers,
-g

-- 
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

---

From: Jason Harrop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:33:45 +1100

Anslem,  You might also like to try the WebDav client part of the Slide
project  http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/

To inspect the WebDav client straight away, look at it in CVS (thanks
Greg Stein!):

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-slide/src/webdav/client/src/org/apache/webdav/

You can of course also download a pre-built jar file.

cheers,

Jason