Subject: Agenda for San Diego IETF (prelim.)

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 16:00:11 -0800

Lisa Dusseault reminded me that there is a need to discuss issue concerning
improved HTTP error reporting, and Jim Amsden pointed out that there are
some aspects of the DeltaV protocol which could be of general use to WebDAV
applications.  As a result, I've added two new items to the agenda, to cover
these issues.

Note that Lisa Dusseault (Xythos) will be chairing the meeting in San Diego.
If all goes well, I'll have my hands full in Santa Cruz with a new baby...

If you have other items for the agenda, please let Lisa or I know.  Thank
you, Lisa, for chairing this meeting!

Preliminary Agenda
WebDAV WG meeting
Wednesday, December 13, 2000 (3:30-5:30PM)

50min - Open issues and review of the Access Control specification.
(Sedlar/Clemm)

30min - Improved HTTP error reporting (Dusseault)

40min - General-purpose WebDAV facilities in the DeltaV protocol (Amsden)

The DeltaV working group is also meeting at the San Diego IETF.  They are
currently scheduled for Thursday, December 14, from 1-3PM.

- Jim