Subject: San Diego IETF: Agenda

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:19:09 -0800

The WebDAV Working Group will be meeting at the 49th IETF, which is being
held in San Diego, CA, December 10-15, 2000.  The WebDAV meeting is
currently scheduled for Wednesday afternoon, December 13.  For details on
the San Diego IETF meeting, including location, hotel, and registration
information: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-49.html

Lisa Dusseault will be chairing the meeting in my absence (thank you Lisa!).

Agenda
WebDAV WG meeting
Wednesday, December 13, 2000 (3:30-5:30PM)

50min - Open issues and review of the Access Control specification.
(Sedlar/Clemm)

30min - Improved HTTP error reporting (Dusseault)

40min - General-purpose WebDAV facilities in the DeltaV protocol (Amsden)

The DeltaV working group is also meeting at the San Diego IETF.  They are
currently scheduled for Thursday, December 14, from 3:30-5:30PM (this is
different from the last post I made -- the time has changed).

- Jim