Subject: DAVers guide to the San Diego IETF v.2

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:00:20 -0800

For the WebDAV afficionado, the following *really* is the ultimate guide 
to WebDAV and DeltaV meetings being held at the San Diego IETF meeting 
next week.  For location, registration, and hotel information, please 
see: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-49.html

Note that the ACL BOF meeting has been canceled, due to lack of interest,
and the DeltaV working group meeting has been moved to its correct time,
3:30 - 5:30 on Thursday.

Wedensday, Dec 13
-----------------

9AM - 3PM :: DeltaV design team meeting, Symphony Bay 3,
             San Diego Marriott Suites

*** Note ACL BOF has been canceled ***

3:30PM - 5:30PM :: WebDAV working group meeting,
             Marina 5, Sheraton San Diego (IETF)
             Agenda: http://www.ietf.org/ietf/00dec/webdav-agenda.txt

Thursday, Dec 14
----------------

9AM - 3PM :: DeltaV design team meeting, Symphony Bay 3,
             San Diego Marriott Suites

3:30PM - 5:30PM :: DeltaV working group meeting,
             Marina 5, Sheraton San Deigo (IETF)
             *** Note this is a different time from 
                 the v.1 DAVers guide ***

For the latest access control draft:
http://www.webdav.org/acl/
http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-03.txt

For the latest DeltaV protocol draft:
http://www.webdav.org/deltav/
http://www.webdav.org/deltav/protocol/draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-10.7.htm