Subject: new to WebDAV

From: "Baiyan Huang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:38:28 -0500

Hello, 

My name is Baiyan Huang, a college student majored in computer 
science.  Currently, I have a project assignment using WebDAV 
technology to manage serveral websites (those websites are on 
different servers), so that whenever one website updates their own 
news portion, the other websites will be notified by email or 
something else.  The system administrators of the other websites can 
then decide if they want this piece of news to be included in their 
own websites or not.

Since I don't know too much about webdav, please give me some advice. 
Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Baiyan Huang

***************************************
Baiyan Huang
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
***************************************