Subject: WebDav and Dreamweaver

From: Sue Applebaum <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:31:55 -0600

I am a parent volunteer who develops the website for my son's school.  The
district administrator tells me I need to use Webdav protocol to connect to
the Zope server.  My problem is I cannot determine the correct syntax that
DreamWeaver wants for the URL.   Is anyone out there using that and could
help me?  I am using the newest version of DreamWeaver MX.

I have tried this - http://sitename.org/directory name/:port number

Thanks,

Sue Applebaum
Manager, Technical and Training Services
RZ Solutions
Phone:  763-923-2330
Fax:  763-923-2301
Email:  [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

---

From: "Eric Sedlar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:10:20 -0800

Try http://sitename.org:<port number>/directory name