Subject: HTTP sasl draft in last call

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:34:15 -0700

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-http-sasl-11.txt

is currently in last call; working group members may wish to review
it, as it specifies HTTP status codes and SASL mechanisms which may
be relevant to the work of WEBDAV.
			regards,
				Ted Hardie

---

From: Joe Orton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:47:29 +0100

> be relevant to the work of WEBDAV.

The last call is "aarrgggh".... well, how about removing "HTTP/1.1" from
the title so this spec isn't confused with a real HTTP/1.1
authentication scheme?

What are these new 235/236 status codes for?  They seem to be entirely
redundant.  Trying to redefine OPTIONS is still not going to work,
neither is the CONNECT-to-port-80 stuff, etc etc as per previous
reviews.

joe

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:23:20 -0700

Hi Joe,
	Can you send your last call comments to the IESG,
so they can be considered with the draft?
			thanks,
				Ted