Subject: ID: draft-reschke-webdav-locking-03

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:12:32 +0200

Hi,

I have submitted another version of my experimental stand-alone locking
protocol document.  Revision 03
(<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-locking-03.html> 
and 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-locking-03.txt>)
have the following changes:

E.3  Since draft-reschke-webdav-locking-02

    Resolve issues "040_LOCK_ISSUES_03", "040_LOCK_ISSUES_04",
    "040_LOCK_ISSUES_08" "053_LOCK_INHERITANCE", "057_LOCK_SEMANTICS",
    "067_UNLOCK_NEEDS_IF_HEADER" and "068_UNLOCK_WITHOUT_GOOD_TOKEN".
    Resolve issue "065_UNLOCK_WHAT_URL"; update to new GULP version
    (5.7).  Add and resolve new issue "7.5_DELETE_vs_URIs".  Start work
    on "additional marshalling" and "introduction".  Update issues
    "044_REPORT_OTHER_RESOURCE_LOCKED" and
    "066_MUST_AN_IF_HEADER_CHECK_THE_ROOT_OF_URL".

(The HTML versions have all changes highlighted, so it's easy to see 
what actually has been changing between revisions since the "import" of 
text from RFC2518).

As usual, edits are ongoing on
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-locking-latest.html>. 

The current issues list is at
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-locking-issues.html>.

I'm now busy rewriting the LOCK *creation* method description and also 
adding precondition names (also for some non-LOCK related issues that 
however can occur when using LOCK or UNLOCK).

Feedback appreciated, Julian

-- 
<green/>bytes GmbH -- http://www.greenbytes.de -- tel:+492512807760