Subject: Gold proposal

From: kone diawarra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:45:42 +0200

Hello Sir,

We are Gold miners here in Mali on the sub-region of West
Africa .We have some quantity of alluvial Gold Dust for sale. If you are
interested, do not
hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible for us to give you our
full co-operate offer (FCO).Also even if you are not prepared to buy
our Gold now, you can look for a buyer that will buy our Gold through
you so that you will benefit a commission from it as well. We sincerely
use this medium to contact you to let you know what we have presently, our
price is $28,000 per kilo

we usually prefer to do our transaction mainly on FOB Mali .Our
appointed representative shall accompany you and the product to your
final destination and monitor further inspection of the assay process
that will be carried out in the country where the product shall be
shipped to. After you must have been satisfied with the product.
you shall assist us to purchase needed plant machinery and mining
equipments with part of the money for our use in order to boast our
local production capacity. We can also go into a joint venture if you
are interested based on your. Your quick and favorable
response would be appreciated. We look forward in doing long lasting
business transaction with you.

Email: [email-masked]<http://uk.mc292.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=[email-masked]>

Best Regards
MR.Kone