Subject: From Mrs. Alisa Losif

From: mrsiiitttaaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:27:37 +0100 (BST)

Dear Beloved,
 
  I am Mrs. Alisa Losif and i have been suffering 
from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to 
leave. i am from (eastern Province) Russian  but base in Africa Burkina Faso 
since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation. 

   Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family 
members and no child. i have $3Million US Dollars in Africa Development Bank 
(ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give  it  to St Andrews 
Missionary Home in Burkina Faso . 
 
   But my mind is not at rest because 
i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed. 
i also have $4.5Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i 
instructed the bank to transfer the money to the foreigner that will apply to 
the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to you, but you 
will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the 
motherlessbabyhomes, charity homes. In your country for my heart to rest.  
YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE BANK THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: ( [email-masked] ) 

Yours fairly friend 
 Thanks from
Madam Alisa Losif