Subject: Bussiness Proposal

From: KAHAL Louisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 01:05:42 +0200

Good day,

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai  
Banking Corporation Limited.
i have a business proposal of Twenty Two Million, Five Hundred  
Thousand United State Dollars only for you to
transact with me from my bank to your country.Having gone through a  
methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping
that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your  
confirmation of this message and indicating your interest

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available  
to you prior to your acceptance
and as soon as I receive your return mail Via my email address:  
[email-masked] and I will let
you know what is required of you,your earliest response to this letter  
will be appreciated.

Endeavour to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting.

Best Regards,
Mr.Vincent Cheng.