Subject: i phone application development

From: "Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 06:15:22 -0700

IPhone/iPad Application Development - Blackberry/Android Mobile Application
Development
We are a Delhi-NCR, India based, and leading Iphone and Mobile application
company with main competency in iPhone/iPad Application Development,
Android/Blackberry Mobile Application Development, working as an
outsourced vendor for many reputed IT/web company based in USA, UK, Canada
and Australia.

We follow these below point in consideration.

•Ethical process and white hat technique only.
•Reseller oriented approach in our process.
•Sign-up the NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreement.
•White label for client re-selling and re branding.
•Facility to provide effective Online Project Management tracking tools.
•Frequent reporting with all required format and information.
•Timely and smooth communication etc.

Our crew is perfect blend of experience and talented Mobile Application
Developers, who are successfully providing appropriate & quality solutions
to our global iPhone clients according to their respective needs like
Android Mobile Application Development & Mobile Website Development. We
believe our enthusiastic approach towards latest mobile technologies
directly increase our mobile application development proficiency in form
of iPhone Application Development, iPhone and iPhone Calendar Application
Development.
Services offered:

iPhone Application Development
iPad Application Development
Appoint I Phone Programmers
iPhone Calendar Application Development
Android Mobile Application Development
Blackberry Mobile Application Development 
Mobile Website Development 
Mobile Application Development

We are looking forward to starting a long and healthy business
relationship with you. We will be happy to AMAZE you with our work.

I will really appreciate if you please let me know your Mobile programming
requirement.

Kind Regards,

Rishee