Subject: RE: Attending Events for AMD

From: Phil Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:50:15 -0500

I would like to know if you would have any interest in covering some
events for us in your area?

There would be NO COST at all for admission, and it would not be
necessary for you to be an experienced reporter.

We are looking for members of the public to cover events such as Music
Concerts, Sporting Events, Restaurant Openings, Movies, Gallery
Openings, Shows, and others. Again, there is no cost for admission to
any of the events, and no obligation is required.

We will be accepting only a few people from your area so let us know
if you are interested in obtaining any further information.

Phil Williams

AMD Event Coverage Coordinator

SITE-American Media Distribution(.com)

or americanmediadist.com

Fax9542064295

Member in Good Standing of the Society of Professional Journalists

-This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. This
information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. THERE
WILL BE NO FOLLOWING EMAILS SENT - If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to
the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.

-Macafee Virus Checked - Virus Free-

-- no more reporter/event updates reply w NO MORE in subject

--

--
,--

---

From: Phil Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:50:21 -0500

Phil Williams

or americanmediadist.com

Fax9542064295

--

--
,--

---

From: Phil Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:50:36 -0500

Phil Williams

or americanmediadist.com

Fax9542064295

--

--
,--