Subject: New Version Notification for draft-daboo-webdav-sync-07.txt (fwd)

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:21:57 -0500

Hi folks,
FYI We have posted a new -07 version of the sync report draft that 
addresses the last call, IESG review etc comments. Please take a look at 
the changes and make sure these are OK.

------------ Forwarded Message -----------
Date: January 19, 2012 8:18:19 AM -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-daboo-webdav-sync-07.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-daboo-webdav-sync-07.txt has been successfully
submitted by Cyrus Daboo and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-daboo-webdav-sync
Revision:	 07
Title:		 Collection Synchronization for WebDAV
Creation date:	 2012-01-19
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 32

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to Web Distributed Authoring
   and Versioning (WebDAV) that allows efficient synchronization of the
   contents of a WebDAV collection.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

   Please send comments to the Distributed Authoring and Versioning
   (WebDAV) working group at &lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;, which may
be    joined by sending a message with subject &quot;subscribe&quot; to
&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;.  Discussions of the WEBDAV
working group are archived at
   &lt;http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/&gt;.

The IETF Secretariat

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

-- 
Cyrus Daboo