From: WEBMAIL ACCOUNT USER <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 17:36:53 -0800

Dear 'WEBMAIL ACCOUNT USER',

We are currrently upgrading our database and all account need to be verified.
To complete your account activation with us,you are required to reply to this
message and enter correctly the information's that is required from you.

Fill in your User Name and Password in the space provided (********)You are
required to reply to this e-mail within the next 48 hours.

Failure to get back to us, your Webmail account will be de-activated from our
database.

FULL NAME;
USERNAME;
PASSWORD;
RE-TYPE PASSWORD;
DATE OF BIRTH;

Thank you for using  Webmail Copyright 2012 ©  Web Team.

19X45HANJ4453VXTM334M
     27-12-2011

------------------------------------------------------------------
Visite a la Universidad Autonoma de Sinaloa (http://www.uasnet.mx)