From: "2012 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 17:37:27 +0200

2012 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
ECOWAS NATIONS STATE/UNITED NATIONS
YOUR REF/PAYMENTS CODE: ECB/06654 FOR $500,000 USD ONLY.

Dear Victims of scam,
 This is to bring to your notice that our bank (ECOBANK INTL. PLC) is
delegated by the ECOWAS/UNITED NATIONS in Central Bank to compensate victims
of scam $500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only).

Your Name.___________________________
Address.___________________________
Phone .___________________________
Amount Defrauded.___________________________
Country.________________________

Send a copy of your response with the PAYMENT CODE
NUMBER(ECB/06654).

NAME: MR.CLEMENT SYLVANIUS
      SCAMMED VICTIM/REF/PAYMENTS CODE:
      ECB/06654 $500,000 USD.

Email: [email-masked]

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Rosemary Peter
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
Copyright © 2012