Subject: admin hc与您共享了照片

From: admin hc <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 11:22:12 +0000

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your time to read my emails. I am Kola from H&C Printing  
Center. I got to know your information from the internet and you might be  
interested on our printing services. I would like to introduce you what our  
company can do for you:

1. We use the most advanced Heidelberg printing equipment and the best  
paper stock to print the products you name according to the artwork you  
offer, e.g. catalogues, periodical magazines, brochures, flyers, children’s  
books, calendars, stickers etc.

2. We have been doing business with a lot of clients who live all over the  
world for many years. It is our quality goods, first-rank services and very  
competitive prices that   help us gain good reputation. The clients who  
have kept good long-term partnership with us are from all works of life,  
including the industries of printing, publication, marketing, medical etc.

3. As per the feedbacks of our clients in your country, our prices are more  
than 35% lower than   your local printers.

I think the above points may help you get a rough idea about our company,  
if you want to know any other further information, please feel free to  
email me back.

I am expecting to have a pleasure talk with you and one day we can work  
together. Please feel free to contact me at [email-masked] .

Yours cordially,

Kola
[email-masked]