Subject: Fwd: RFC 6638 on Scheduling Extensions to CalDAV

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 11:32:12 +0200

(FYI)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RFC 6638 on Scheduling Extensions to CalDAV
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:25:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 6638

         Title:      Scheduling Extensions to CalDAV
         Author:     C. Daboo, B. Desruisseaux
         Status:     Standards Track
         Stream:     IETF
         Date:       June 2012
         Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                     [email-masked]
         Pages:      78
         Characters: 156287
         Updates:    RFC4791, RFC5546

         I-D Tag:    draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-12.txt

         URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6638.txt

This document defines extensions to the Calendaring Extensions to
WebDAV (CalDAV) "calendar-access" feature to specify a standard way
of performing scheduling operations with iCalendar-based calendar
components.  This document defines the "calendar-auto-schedule"
feature of CalDAV.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
   http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
   http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC