Subject: Trump Credits His Win to an IQ Boosting Brain Pill?

From: Fox News Exclusive <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 20:00:51 -0700

Fox News
Donald Trump: I Consult Myself On Foreign Policy, ???Because I Have A Very Good Brain???.
April 26, 2017
***********************************************

Donald Trump appeared on the Dr. Oz Show last week revealing his secret for winning the election.

Trump credits his win to an IQ-boosting brain supplement, usually reserved for the rich and elite.

Donald Trump credits his ability to function and maintained focused on such a high level to a certain "smart pill" that enhances cognitive brain function and boosts memory and recall.

CNN broke the news first and uncovered that the "smart pill" raises levels of focus and performance every day by 300%.

Celebrities and athletes alike are already rumored to be taking the pill.

Athletes like Tom Brady to musicians like Kanye West have nothing but praise for the brain booster, which doubles IQ and skyrockets energy levels. 

Genius Steven Hawkings has admitted to using the "smart pill" to triple his memory.

Read the Exclusive Story Here >  http://viewhere.pillbrainboostersat.us/t/10614983

10614983 Views

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Testimonials -

"I took one and forgot all about it. Maybe 20-30 minutes later I felt odd. I can only describe it by saying my mind felt calm and still. I was playing a Men's mind game' and scored 100% on every answer. It was like that feeling you get when you have just woken up. Light headed so to speak but this was different. I was light headed and spaced out but in the zone at the same time. Can't explain it - but it was awesome." ~ Anderson Cooper

Update offer status at>> http://viewhere.pillbrainboostersat.us/l/23292333
P.O. Box 414, 870 Congue, Rd.--Geelong--2574--Australia

This place is not advised to people who like fancy dinners...Actually, at Picotin, you eat most of your food with... your fingers :)..They give you a bib at... We were told again and again, and it's not that we didn't believe, we just didn't see any reason to adjust our itinerary - but as we discovered with our own... La Gouaille served us, to the note, exactly the type of vegetable soup my (non-French) grandma would serve before every dinner when I was growing... We loved this rustic, homey, restaurant. The owners make you feel so at home and the food is perfectly prepared! The restaurant serves you a basket of... It was our first time and we reserved for lunch (called at 11:30 to go eat an hour later and that was enough). I recommend you reserve, this place fills up... Great food, reservation required, or at least it is on Sundays. Great service, friendly and English speaking staff for those of us not yet fluent in Francais. One of the better restaurants I've been to in Toulouse, a
 nd certainly would classify it as fine dining in the city, with great service, nice ambiance,... They fit us in without reservation and gave us free aperitifs. ..Great food. Go with the au gratin potatoes What a great find this place was. I sure hope the locals support this restaurant; it deserves to be in business. A friend and I stopped here while on a... Dropped by on a Friday night and the place was busy. We were seated immediately. The service was good. I had a medium pepperoni and extra cheese pizza and... Pleanty of restaurants to pick from in Sparta but Mis Arados is the best resturant by far. Salsa is always great, and I love the cheese dip, anything you... So pleasantly surprised to find amazing Cuban food nestled in the Carolina Blue Ridge Mountains! The Cuban sandwich was on point! Really great cappuccinos too! Kanpai Japanese just opened in our little get away town of Sparta, NC.  2 hours north west of Charlotte, Sparta is a diamond in the rough.  Kanpai just... This pl
 ace is a gem!  Amazing food!  We had the seafood platter, crab cakes, shrimp skewers over rice, cheeseburger, grilled cheese and flounder.  The... What I would expect 200 miles away at the Beach....For close to 20 years, I've driven by this place many times traveling to Akron or Pittsburgh. Always a \"one... The food there was great and our waitress was great took real pride in her job making sure we was ok. I always enjoy eating at Azabache. When you first walk in you will be greeted by the friendliest waitress or waiter you could ask for. ....They have a great... Stopped in for lunch on our way across country...Super friendly and a nice change from fast food. My husband had a steak sandwich he said was excellent. I... Delicious and such a variety to choose from.   From crab legs to ribeye to prime rib and so much more, our meal was just as good as it looked.    We had the... Traveling from Omaha, Nebraska to Port Townsend, Washington. After touring the petrified wood museum (which
  is also very interesting) we decided we were... We stopped into Penny's based on reviews from yelp. We walked in and it was smaller than expected. You seat yourself (in order to sit in a booth you must... Everything I ordered down to dessert  was YUMMY!..Nebraska roll ..Volcano roll ..NP roll ..Green tea ice cream ..The place was clean ! The service was great !... Fresh food and real Nebraskans. What more can you ask for?  Excellent steak and eggs and eggs Benedict. Like the old days. Check the happy hour prices. Half price appetizers and $4.00 Moscow mules 2-6pm and 9-close. GO! Amazing! Husband ate everything and I had to stop him from licking the plate. Great customer service, quick and made fresh despite a busy Friday night... Typical Chinese buffet but was real clean and fresh. Came in on a Monday evening. Staff was friendly. ..22$ for 2 people. The buffet consisted of:..Black...b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860