Subject: Doctors Are Waking Up To The Truth About "Low-Fat-Diets".

From: The Shepards Diet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 22:00:40 -0700

Journal of the American Medical Association
April 2017
The Power Of "Healing Fats". 
================================

[email-masked],

If you're over 30, 40, or 70+ and you struggle with unwanted-weight...

You have been lied to. Permanent weightloss is not gained from 
phony pills and exercise programs as we have been led to believe. 

It is not your fault.

This video contains a "2000 Year-Old Flat Belly Secret" that has the 
Scientific Community baffled. Yet they still reluctantly confirm this 
astonishing weightloss discovery is transforming the lives of men 
and women all across America.

Helping them miraculously melt away 10, 30, even 100-pounds or more 
of stubborn bellyfat right before their very own eyes.

Find Out Why The Science World Is Baffled by Their Own Discovery
Here  >>>  http://finditnow.bloodsugarimprovein.us/j/24460393

20354410 Video Views

=====================================================================

Manage options here: http://finditnow.bloodsugarimprovein.us/t/20354410
_________________________________________
P.O. Box 507, 1237 Cubilia Rd./Mata de Pl??tano/Costa Rica/11614

I admit that I did not call in advance before wandering in. Lucky for me, they had a spot for me at the bar \"for less than an hour\" and I took it.  I really... My husband and I ate here last night and WOW!..We have plenty of great food around us back home in the bay area and still this meal was the best thing I've... Adding Annie's Cambodian to my list of top pad Thai experiences! I got the chicken pad Thai and the flavor was really good. And even better - the chicken... We got immediate service when we walked in which is awesome.  The waitress was very pleasant and kept us taken care of.  The menu said ask your server about... The food is always awesome you can have fillet and lobster (surf and turf) on any night of the week and the ambience is nice. Prices aren't low but the... Amazing! I'm always hesitant trying Mexican food, especially seafood but I'm so glad I gave this place a try! It's a hidden gem for sure. I had the... Fantastic food! ....Cod fritters..Curry chicken rice b
 owl..Fish tacos..Shrimp tacos..Local red wine..Local white wine........all of it was delicious! Visited at 4pm... Friendly server seated us and got our drinks quickly. He answered all of our questions and was very polite. The salad was nice and chilled and surprisingly... Family style dining, not expensive, all you can eat. Food was hot, and delicious. Highly recommend! I would eat here often if I lived here.....Visited March 2017 I came here for one reason and one reason only, to give my favorite Gin + Tonic in San Francisco 5 stars!....Do not mess up, when you are here, you must get... While I live in SoCal this is one of my most favorite restaurant . The food is amazing , service is great and environment is so intimate and lovely !..For... Yummy- Mixto Cebicheria, Spring Fizz... do it!..Very friendly, patient staff at the bar! Also had a nice apertif \"foggy...\" something, with lychee puree and... Yummy drinks, great service. The bartends are so knowledgeable and fun to watch. E
 very drink is made with precision, craftsmanship and grace. We asked a lot... Gott's has some seriously prime real estate. It's a beautiful location @ the Ferry Building with ample indoor \u0026 outdoor seating. I stopped in before going... This place was very chill. Came across it while on a trip in San Fran. Me and my boyfriend sat down on a table and waited nearly almost 5 minutes to be... First time dining here for my gf's birthday.  Our experience was excellent from the moment we walked into the door.  The hostess was friendly and welcoming.... Just off San Francisco's waterfront at Pier 3, The Plant offers fresh food selections at very reasonable prices.  Unlike their other fast casual locations... Amazing place even during the day but with the benefit of no children running around in the evening AND at a lower price! Yeah, you don't get the whole day...b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860