Subject: Save over 70% with Today's Solar Incentives #12658815

From: Renewable.Energy.Credit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 08:51:08 -0700

Spring 2017 Solar Rebates Help Qualified Homeowners Save Thousands Each Year on Electric

Average Green Energy Savings of $51/mo in your area
---------------------------------------------------------------

ATTN [email-masked],

Your neighborhood has been approved for solar credits.

Your complete solar-panel system can be installed with Zero-Down, Government Rebates*, Tax Credits and no out-of-pocket expenses!

"Go Green" and save up to 79% off your energy bill EVERY month.

Trump is looking to remove the Gov't rebates for solar and green energy.

Before it's too late go here and see how you can save $65mo on power:  http://bother.yeffectivesolarquotes.us/energysave

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Government Rebates Subject to Change Without Notice

* 10th Floor, 3 Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3HF
.................................................
> If you would-like to discontinue this mail, visit here- http://bother.yeffectivesolarquotes.us/unlike

Definitely try the Armadillo Eggs, they are awesome. The Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza was excellent also. Service was slow, but friendly. It was a busy dinner... Everything that we have eaten here has been great. I have ordered the mushroom and Swiss burger the last 2 times we are here and it is outstanding. Highly... Awesome food and their prime rib is great. Our ER doc has to work at the hospital a few nights per week and eats dinner here every time he is in town and... Heard this place had a great menu so we had to try it. Onion rings- delicious \u0026 more like onion strings. Big ol plate too! Way too much for just 2 people.... My husband and I where traveling thru when we decided to stop for a bite... He had the 12oz Ribeye and I the fish dinner!  Salad bar was included too!  The... Our first time here even though we live almost next door. The food was amazingly good. The quality was better than any Mexican restaurant that I've ever... Ive always enjoyed going here! The food is def
  diner style, and its so reasonable and delish! The only complaint i have would be that the young male that... I've eaten here many times but have yet to review. Time to change that. Peggs is a large bar/restaurant with counter service. Sit where you want, order at... We finally gave Jilly's a try. We stopped in mid-afternoon on a Saturday. The bar side was busy, but we were the only people on the restaurant side. ....The... Today I received fast service, my drive thru order was correct. The fries were hot out of the fryer...Spicy Chicken sandwich was great also. Eat here all the time. Like the lasagna, cannelloni, salad, pizza and other entrees. Servers are usually young and they try hard to please. We like the... From the moment you walk in excellent service and great selection!!  Great quality meet with even grass fed options. Had much here and good was all fresh... Wow.....locally owned, and the owner, (Cathy, I  believe), was a peach. I had a killer 1/4lb blue burger(crispy edg
 es)with freaking awesome  onion straws.... A unique dining experience- I always leave full and happy!....A popular place so you may have to wait for a place to sit....Nothing fancy - but this is a good... My new spot! I've been going to Bodega since they opened last summer and it's a constant surprise and delight experience:....1. The owners, Lalo and Paria,... Came here for brunch because there was a long wait at Mama's on Washington Square. We made the right decision! ....A modern and chic restaurant with attentive... They serve the best Cioppino in the universe!  One bowl is big enough for 2 or even 3 people.  I have eaten cioppino all over California and saw how all the... Been here twice and will return for more.  You just can't beat this place for food and value!  ..A small place, so definitely plan ahead if you want to go on... Whenever a chance to dine out for a special occasion comes up, The House is one of the first places that comes to mind. The restaurant is low-key and.
 .. This place is a neighborhood gem! Yes, parking sucks and you might end up parking blocks away and walk up a hill. But, it was worth it!  ..We had... Worth the hour wait. We're vegetarian and had veggie enchiladas and a veggie bowl with soft tacos on the side. Definitely one of the top few Mexican... Amazing, wonderful Italian in the heart of North Beach. The restaurant is petite and the menu is short. But the ingredients are top-flight, the preparation... I've been searching desperately for a good Italian spot since I moved here from New York earlier this year. I'm so glad I found this place! The food is...b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860