Subject: You Can Profit from Solar Energy. Rebates Available, Free-Quote for this Summer #3687331

From: Federal.2017.Solar.Rebate <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 10:16:21 -0700

Summer A/C bills are sky-rocketing - Save now!

Average Green Energy Savings of $64 per month in your area
---------------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION [email-masked],

Your community has qualified for solar-rebates.

Your total solar-panel system can be installed with Zero-Down, Government Rebates*, Tax-Credits and no out-of-pocket expenses!

"Go Eco-Friendly" and save up to 78% off your energy bill EVERY month.

The President is looking to remove the Government rebates for solar and green energy.

Before it's too late go here and see how you can save 80%/mo on power:  http://claimhere.iobservedsolarenergy.us/accent/3687331_freesolar

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Government Rebates Subject to Change Without Notice

* 4th floor, Kalanderplatz 1, CH-8045 Zurich

> No longer receive this offer? visit- http://claimhere.iobservedsolarenergy.us/advance/11452833_exit

Okay, wow. ....I gave District Rico another shot and ordered delivery via Postmates last weekend. I ordered the half chicken with yuca fries and plantains and... Stopped here to work while on a business trip. Not the best spot for remote working cause it can get a little loud and busy. The people watching and... Uno's in Union Station is a classic spot. I used to eat here occasionally when I worked up the street. They send coupons via email for those that like to... Good place.....1) I liked the breakfast here...2) Get their juice, it is worth the cost...3) Will be back. Don't know what it was, this was the best chipotle I've had in a long time. All of the ingredients were on point, and I didn't even eat it fresh (took it to... I was the first customer on a Saturday morning. Looking at all the food trucks, this appealed to me since everything else was quite generic. ....The man that... I started with the soup du jour, Popcorn Bisque - peanut butter snow, chocolate chips, chives, and 
 white truffle cream.  Very good mouth feel, savory with... Grabbed a quick lunch here when I was staying at the hotel and really enjoyed it.....The burger was a solid portion and really juicy and flavorful.  I got it... So far it's great! We were greeted with a smile as soon as we walked in. Thats always a plus!!..We were seated pretty quick and our waitress Hailey was right... I came here for a couple of drinks with my friend on a Friday night. We went straight to the bar for open seating, but there weren't many spaces open.  We... If you guys have heard the buzz going around about this new Yucaipa pizzeria, try it.....We were not disappointed.......The owners are the friendliest people... Awesome food!!! ..We came for lunch and the food was great!!! Will return to try more entrees. ..This time I had the Lobster Benedict. I'm an Italian food snob, but this place did not disappoint. I got the Melanzane Alla Parmigiana E Polenta, and it was incredible. Like the best eggplant... Stopp
 ed into this place for a quick breakfast at the start of the road trip, and could not have been more pleased! Before your meal they bring you a stout... Ate dinner yesterday and food was fantastic!..I ordered a chicken breast, corn bread, greens, mac \u0026 cheese, red beans \u0026 rice, and yams...Everything was great!... Great food, friendly wait staff... They have moved just down the road corner of hwy 56 and 289. 20 south bond street, franklin I ate here before with the previous owners, many times and it was wonderful. ..So, we tried it under new owners and it has changes but the food is still... Oh my gosh, amazing food. We were just driving through and stopped due to the other yelp reviews. It was so good, my husband and I both had the bean soup, I... We are visiting family and ordered takeout from this place. AMAZING!!! We loved it and a lot of food for the price!! If it was open today we would go... I love eating at Elizabeth's restaurant. It is downtown in a neat old buildi
 ng with character to spare. The food is consistently good, the portions are big,... This place is a well-known gem in the area. ..Nice variety of fish favorites on the menu and stuff for other appetites. ..Come hungry and scratch your plans... While on vacation in Arkansas a week or so ago, we had the pleasure of dining at Artisan.  We had a large table of 17 people.  Our server was AMAZING and... It was good! I'm from the southwest and can guarantee it is authentic. The atmosphere was wonderful and Mexican music was playing in the background. The pizza here is just epic. And the calzones... just trust me. Get a calzone. Actually get two because you'll want to take one home. The BBQ is good too....b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860