Subject: Summer = Savings If you Qualify for Lower-Electric-Costs, Apply Now! #6702089

From: Federal-Energy-Rebate <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 20:18:13 -0700

Spring 2017 Solar Rebates Help Qualified Homeowners Save Thousands Each Year on Power

Average Green Energy Savings of $51/mo in your neighborhood
---------------------------------------------------------------

Attention [email-masked],

Your community has been approved for solar-refunds.

Your home solar-panel system can be installed with Zero-Down, Government-Rebates*, Tax-Credits and no out-of-pocket expenses!

"Go Solar" and save up to 73% off your energy bill EVERY month.

Trump is looking to remove the Government rebates for solar and green energy.

Before it's too late go here and see how you can save $58 per month on power:  http://choosehere.becamesolarpowerto.us/portable/6702089_solarenergy

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Government Credits Subject to Change Without Notice

* River Garden, 5th floor, Rohanske n??b??e???? 678/23, 8, 186 00 Prague

> Change message-options here:: http://choosehere.becamesolarpowerto.us/fight/4024385_halt

Amazing! We wanted a good lunch on the road and yelp delivered! They started us with a crawfish boil appetizer and the flavor was Simply Delicious. We had... Love this place.  Having just come from D.C. it was nice to find a restaurant that wasn't all about all things fried.  The staff and Chief were very... This is hands-down my favorite restaurant and the one I request any time I am choosing where to eat with family and friends. This applies to both Shreveport... Great Burgers and the Fish is amazing also the philly cheesesteak sandwiches are great and they have alot of appetitizers they are only open to public on... I've only had two things off the menu and I've only been inside twice but the double cheese burger is big flavorful and well worth the money. The muffuletta... Lauren made us feel right at home! This was the first place we went when we arrived in Bossier City and came back 3 times! Super friendly and fast service!... If you're in for authentic, you're in the right plac
 e. Great tacos, burritos, and their sauces are the bomb! Holy shit this place is awesome !!!..I've been driving through Texas for 2 weeks and have eaten at a dozen places and all I can say is WOW this is arguably... Man oh man...Walk-On's are sprouting up all over the state of Louisiana lately it seems...This one is located in the old Santa Fe Cattle Company that... Okay, wow. ....I gave District Rico another shot and ordered delivery via Postmates last weekend. I ordered the half chicken with yuca fries and plantains and... Stopped here to work while on a business trip. Not the best spot for remote working cause it can get a little loud and busy. The people watching and... Wandered into union station for late breakfast and found this gem in the rough. The avocado toast is to die for and it's the cutest little restaurant.  Very... The food at Au Bon Pain is pretty good.  It is really expensive compared to some of the other food locations in Union Station.  ....Their prices are... In
  the quiet town of Republic, Ohio sits Smokey's Family Restaurant.  I have heard many good things about this place so when my dad suggested it for dinner... Oh man. Found this gem coming home from vacation. Please do not let the dive bar facade fool ya. This food is great! Hubby and I both had burgers. Me -... Been here a couple of times. Nothing special. The food can be hit or miss. The one good thing, however, is the chips. Those chips are amazing, especially... Is this really Tiffin?!  Wonderful ambiance and amazing food!  Had lunch (lamb wrap was fab!) and headed back for Saturday night dinner!!  Way to go Empire!! Great seafood.  Cool old, simple atmosphere.  Nightly special.  Perch is some of the best that I have tasted. First time here, we came in about 2:30 on a Saturday. The service was great. I got the chicken Parmesan sandwich.... it was huge, easily could feed two... I've been going to \"The Mill\" since I was in high school. Then, on dates and now when I'm in town with 
 family. Before I ventured outside of T-town, I... Walking in, I was impressed with the decor.  Very vintage industrial yet classy.  I approve. ....Our waitress, Krystal,  informed us she was new so we broke... We are from out of town so I used my trusty Yelp app to find this establishment. From the pictures, the food looked good and perfect for lunch time.....We...b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860